Want to wish upon a butterfly?
Then get to the Coconut Creek Butterfly Festival from 1-8:30 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 26, 2022, in Sabal Pines Park, 5005 NW 39th Ave. This fun and whimsical event is free of charge!
(By the way, Coconut Creek is nicknamed the “butterfly capital of the world.”)
The event is set to feature rides and fireworks. Other activities include:
- youth theater performances
- live entertainment
- food and drink vendors
- lumberjack show
- police K9 demonstrations
- business expo
No vehicle parking is allowed at Sabal Pines Park. Parking will be available offsite, with a shuttle service. There will, however, be a bike valet station onsite.
For more information, visit the website.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagra
m, or visit our Facebook group page.
- Free & cheap things to do this week in South Florida
- Doral Yard features entertainment & events
- 2-for-1 discounts & other LauderDEALS for fun & recreation
- Free outdoor summer Tai Chi, drum circles, pet fun, and family day at the Norton
- Things to do on a rainy day in Miami
- Free & cheap things to do this weekend in Miami & South Florida
- Olympia Arts Miami is Taking Arts to the Streets!
- Shakespeare Festival offers free outdoor plays
- Friday Night Sound Waves offers free concerts at oceanside park
- Fourth on Flagler in West Palm offers fireworks & fun