The Perez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) is offering free fun on April 10, as part of its “Free Second Saturdays” programming.
Visitors can enjoy free admission all day, as well as an art-making workshop. There will be in-person and virtual activities.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter and visit our Facebook group page
In-person: Visitors may take part in the 2021 edition of the PAMM Teen Arts Council’s annual Teen Takeover. As part of this socially distanced activity – inspired by Fresh Air | Fresh Art, PAMM’s outdoor art exhibition in Maurice A. Ferré Park – the teen council invites you to “grab a free DIY Kite-Kit, spend a day in the park, and enjoy the fresh air and fresh art.”
Online: Check out IGTV and YouTube for a #PAMMDIY art-making activity with PAMM teaching artist Angela Bolaños and special guest Maritza Lacayo, curator of PAMM’s new exhibition, “The Artist as Poet.” Inspired by the exhibition and National Poetry Month, participants will be asked to incorporate text and color to create poème-objets (poems-object).
PAMM is part of Bank of America’s Museums on Us program, which typically provides free admission the first weekend of every month to those with Bank or America or Merrill Lynch credit or debit cards.
The museum, at 1103 Biscayne Blvd., is also offering online tours of its current exhibitions.
For more information, click here or call 305-375-3000.
- It’s fall! Harvest festivals popping up around Miami
- Rent an RV for fall travel
- Free & cheap Halloween 2021 events in Miami
- Miami festivals & events: Your guide to what’s happening in 2021
- Fairchild Garden: 20% off admission with promo code
- Santa’s Parade of the Elves, a popular South Miami tradition, scheduled to make 2021 comeback
- Tamiami International Orchid Festival coming up: Get tickets in advance for discount
- Hispanic Heritage Month 2021 free & cheap events in Miami – UPDATED
- Miami Home Design and Remodeling Show: BOGO ticket offer available!
- Free & cheap things to do in Miami this week
Miami, FL 33132