The Perez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) offers fun for the family during its “Free Second Saturdays.”
Visitors can enjoy free admission all day, as well as an art-making workshop, on the second Saturday of the month.
On Saturday, Jan. 8, for example, a workshop is planned inspired by the works of Haitian artist Viktor El-Saieh. Children will be asked to create elaborate masks in honor of carnival season in Haiti and around the world. But the themes change each month, so be sure to visit the website for current details.
Additionally, PAMM is part of Bank of America’s Museums on Us program, which typically provides free admission the first weekend of every month to those with Bank or America or Merrill Lynch credit or debit cards.
The museum, at 1103 Biscayne Blvd., is also offering online tours and other programming.
For more information, click here or call 305-375-3000.
- Things to do this week in South Florida, including free and inexpensive fun & deals
- Coconut Grove Arts Festival set to return in February
- Free day at national parks on MLK Day
- Fort Lauderdale Orchid Society Show: Enjoy $3-off coupon for this weekend
- Wellington Brew Fest includes beer, entertainment & discount opportunity
- Free Music Under the Stars concerts in Pompano Beach
- Surfside street festival: Live music, book swap, art & more – for free!
- Free Downtown Hollywood ArtWalk with live entertainment, exhibits & vendors
- South Florida Fair in West Palm features rides, robots … and discounts!
- Free Sunrise concert series to serve up food & fun