The Perez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) is offering free fun on April 10, as part of its “Free Second Saturdays” programming.
Visitors can enjoy free admission all day, as well as an art-making workshop. There will be in-person and virtual activities.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter and visit our Facebook group page
In-person: Visitors may take part in the 2021 edition of the PAMM Teen Arts Council’s annual Teen Takeover. As part of this socially distanced activity – inspired by Fresh Air | Fresh Art, PAMM’s outdoor art exhibition in Maurice A. Ferré Park – the teen council invites you to “grab a free DIY Kite-Kit, spend a day in the park, and enjoy the fresh air and fresh art.”
Online: Check out IGTV and YouTube for a #PAMMDIY art-making activity with PAMM teaching artist Angela Bolaños and special guest Maritza Lacayo, curator of PAMM’s new exhibition, “The Artist as Poet.” Inspired by the exhibition and National Poetry Month, participants will be asked to incorporate text and color to create poème-objets (poems-object).
PAMM is part of Bank of America’s Museums on Us program, which typically provides free admission the first weekend of every month to those with Bank or America or Merrill Lynch credit or debit cards.
The museum, at 1103 Biscayne Blvd., is also offering online tours of its current exhibitions.
For more information, click here or call 305-375-3000.
- Where to celebrate Father’s Day in Miami
- Free & cheap things to do this weekend in Miami
- Free family fishing event at Miami’s Bass Pro Shops
- Miami water parks for some cool fun – UPDATED
- Vegan Block Party: Exclusive discount code for Miami On The Cheap readers
- Affordable Father’s Day gifts that aren’t neckties
- Summer Savings Pass 2021: 3 South Florida attractions for 1 price
- Juneteenth 2021 in Miami: Ceremonies, music, dance class & more
- Free Comic Book Day happening this summer
- Miami Children’s Museum offers Florida discount, new hours
Miami, FL 33132