The Museums that participate in this program remain closed. We will update this post when they reopen.
Bank of America customers can visit museums free the first weekend of the month through the bank’s Museums On Us program. Just show your Bank of America or Merrill Lynch credit or debit card and a photo ID on Saturday or Sunday, and you will get free admission to more than 150 museums and attractions in cities across the United States.
In Miami-Dade, you can use your card for free admission to
- Miami Children’s Museum
- Museum of Contemporary Art in North Miami
- Perez Art Museum Miami
- Bass Museum of Art in Miami Beach
- Coral Gables Museum
In Broward County, you’ll find deals for free admission to:
- Fort Lauderdale Museum of Discovery and Science (except in June, July and August)
- Museum of Art Fort Lauderdale
You can also get free visits to museums in the Jacksonville, Orlando, Saint Petersburg and Tampa Bay areas.
If you’re looking for other ways to visit museums free, check out our list of free museum days in South Florida.
More museum discounts:
- PAMM free days
- Free Family Fun Day at HistoryMiami museum
- Visit museums free with Bank of America or Merrill Lynch card
- Gold Coast Railroad Museum admission discount
- Perez Art Museum Miami deal
- Miami Attractions Month: Buy One Get One Free and other deals
- Coral Gables Museum admission discount
- Free passes for museums, attractions at the library
- Discount on admission to the Frost Science Museum
- Student discounts to shows and museums
Other museum deals, free days and special events: