The Miami-Dade Public Library offers library card holders a chance to visit local museums and attractions free.
When available, the Museum Passes passes are good for a family of four to get into:
- The Bass
- Coral Gables Museum
- The Curtiss Mansion
- Deering Estate
- Fruit & Spice Park
- HistoryMiami Museum
- Jewish Museum of Florida FIU
- Lowe Art Museum UM
- Miami Children’s Museum
- Patricia & Phillip Frost Art Museum FIU
- Phillip & Patricia Frost Museum of Science
- Pérez Art Museum Miami
- Vizcaya Museum & Gardens
- The Wolfsonian FIU
- Zoo Miami (marked currently unavailable)
You can now check online to see if passes are available.
This is how the pass works, according to the library:
Pass is good for up to a family of four.*
Pass is good for one visit.
Pass is not renewable or available for reserve.
Pass is valid for seven days from the time of check out.
Passes are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Pass will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
Only one pass may be checked out at a time.
Blackout dates may apply for some locations or special events.
If you’re looking for other ways to visit museums free, check out our list of free museum days in South Florida.
More museum discounts:
- Free entry to History Miami with Summer Passport Program
- Free Family Fun Day at HistoryMiami museum
- PAMM free days
- Museums free for military families this summer
- Free passes for museums, attractions at the library
- Visit museums free with Bank of America or Merrill Lynch card
- South Florida Adventure Pass 2018: 5 attractions for one price
- Gold Coast Railroad Museum admission discount
- Miami Museum Month: Buy one, get one free
- Summer Savings Pass 2018: 4 attractions for one price
Other museum deals, free days and special events:
Tuesday, June 19, 2018
Wednesday, June 20, 2018
Thursday, June 21, 2018
Friday, June 22, 2018
Saturday, June 23, 2018
Sunday, June 24, 2018
Monday, June 25, 2018
See all the free and cheap events this week.