The Miami-Dade Public Library offers library card holders a chance to visit local museums and attractions free.
When available, the Museum Passes passes are good for a family of four to get into the Coral Gables Museum, Deering Estate at Cutler, FIU Frost Art Museum, Fruit & Spice Park, HistoryMiami, Lowe Art Museum at the University of Miami, Miami Children’s Museum, Patricia and Phillip Frost Museum of Science (formerly the Miami Science Museum), Vizcaya Museum & Gardens, Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM), and The Wolfsonian FIU.
You can now check online to see if passes are available.
This is how the pass works, according to the library:
- Pass is good for up to a family of four.*
- Pass is good for one visit.
- Pass is not renewable or available for reserve.
- Pass is valid for seven days from the time of check out.
- Passes are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Pass will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Only one pass may be checked out at a time.
* Deering Estate passes, a family of four is two adults and two children ages 4-14.
* Fruit & Spice Park passes, a family of four is two adults and two children ages 6-11.
If you’re looking for other ways to visit museums free, check out our list of free museum days in South Florida.
More museum discounts:
- Discount on admission to the Frost Science Museum
- Visit museums free with Bank of America or Merrill Lynch card
- Gold Coast Railroad Museum admission discount
- Coral Gables Museum admission discount
- Student discounts to shows and museums
- Free passes for museums, attractions at the library
Other museum deals, free days and special events:
Tuesday, March 20, 2018
Wednesday, March 21, 2018
Thursday, March 22, 2018
Friday, March 23, 2018
Saturday, March 24, 2018
Sunday, March 25, 2018
Monday, March 26, 2018
See all the free and cheap events this week.