The Gold Coast Railroad Museum offers free admission the first Saturday of every month (except for March and December).
Tickets to ride a train range from $5 to $12 per ticket. It’s great for any train enthusiast, Thomas the Train lover or young kids. The food is reasonably priced (Frankie’s pizza food truck!) and there are plenty of trains to explore.
The museum houses 30 historic trains and features a number of displays that are interactive. Hours: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The museum is located next to Zoo Miami at 12450 S.W. 152nd Street, Miami, 33177-1402. Tel: (305) 253-0063 or gcrm.org
If you’re looking for other ways to visit museums free, check out our list of free museum days in South Florida.
More museum discounts:
- PAMM free days
- Free Family Fun Day at HistoryMiami museum
- Visit museums free with Bank of America or Merrill Lynch card
- Perez Art Museum Miami deal
- Miami Attractions Month: Buy One Get One Free and other deals
- Coral Gables Museum admission discount
- Gold Coast Railroad Museum admission discount
- Free passes for museums, attractions at the library
- Discount on admission to the Frost Science Museum
- Student discounts to shows and museums
Other museum deals, free days and special events:
Tuesday, May 21, 2019
Wednesday, May 22, 2019
Thursday, May 23, 2019
Friday, May 24, 2019
Saturday, May 25, 2019
Sunday, May 26, 2019
Monday, May 27, 2019
Miami, FL 33177