If you’re looking for a way to entertain yourself in Miami-Dade this week without spending a lot of money, we’ve got some tips for you. We’ve got the scoop on lots of free and cheap ways to have fun.
Some events may require advance registration, and some deals may end before the event occurs, so plan early. We’ll add more as we hear of them, and you can always find a complete list on our Calendar page. If you know of a free or cheap event you think we should add, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s our list of the top free events, discounts and deals to have fun in Miami. Have a good week, Miami!
You can get free daily email updates of all the free and cheap events, plus deals and discounts on entertainment and dining, by subscribing to our daily newsletter. For even more cheap fun, “like” us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
Here are free and cheap things to do in Miami this week:
Saturday, July 31, 2021
Sunday, August 1, 2021
Monday, August 2, 2021
Tuesday, August 3, 2021
Wednesday, August 4, 2021
Thursday, August 5, 2021
Friday, August 6, 2021
Looking for more ways to have fun on the cheap? Check out these resources:
- 10 always free or cheap things to do with kids
- Half-price tickets for plays, concerts and other events
- Half-price tickets for basketball, baseball and other sports
- Free museum days in South Florida
- $5 tickets to shows, $2.50 museum admission for students 13 to 22
- Free arts tickets for Miami-Dade seniors
- Same-day, half-price theater tickets
- Free passes for museums, attractions at the library
- Miami day cruise and water sports deals
- Miami spa discounts and deals
- Miami tour deals and discounts
- Miami garage sales
- Miami thrift stores
- Miami craft shows
- Miami free and cheap bike trails
If you’re hungry, check out our latest dining deals and coupons. You can find info about free and cheap events in Broward at Fort Lauderdale on the Cheap.
Do you know about something free and fun to do in Miami that we missed? Email us at email@example.com.
More Events This week
These events are submitted by readers, venues and event organizers and are not necessarily free or cheap.