For a fresh approach to navigating sights and shopping in Fort Lauderdale, step aboard a free water trolley.
The LauderGO! Water Trolley ferries guests along a scenic route to an assortment of points along the New River. The trolley runs 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. every day.
The Water Trolley service is separate from Water Taxi vessels, as fees apply for Water Taxi. The Water Trolley is free.
Offered by the City of Fort Lauderdale in partnership with Water Taxi of Fort Lauderdale and Riverwalk Fort Lauderdale, the trolley pulls up to eight access points, including Esplanade Park, Riverfront Plaza, Plaza, Smoker Park and Downtowner Saloon. Wait time is usually 20-30 minutes, according to the website.
“The Riverwalk Water Trolley is just like waiting for a bus. Just wait at one of the eight designated stops and the Water Trolley will be by to pick you up shortly and take you to your destination,” the website states.
- limit 10 riders
- face masks required
- no bikes
For more information, click here or call 954-828-8000.
Read Other Features
- Free & low-cost things to do this weekend in Broward
- Bike routes & bike resources in Broward, lots are free
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, or visit our Facebook group page.
- Free & cheap things to do this week in South Florida
- Win free tickets to see Disney on Ice in Miami
- Free: Olympia Arts takes art to the streets in Miami
- Best free & cheap things to do this weekend in South Florida
- Free outdoor concerts in Broward
- Haitian Kanaval Block Party in Little Haiti
- Black History Month celebrations around Miami
- Perez Art Museum Miami’s free floating film series
- Lake Worth offers free oceanside bonfires with live entertainment
- Black History parades, festivals & events in greater Palm Beach