For a fresh approach to navigating sights and shopping in Fort Lauderdale, step aboard a free water trolley.
The LauderGO! Water Trolley ferries guests along a scenic route to an assortment of points along the New River. The trolley runs 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. every day.
The Water Trolley service is separate from Water Taxi vessels, as fees apply for Water Taxi. The Water Trolley is free.
Offered by the City of Fort Lauderdale in partnership with Water Taxi of Fort Lauderdale and Riverwalk Fort Lauderdale, the trolley pulls up to eight access points, including Esplanade Park, Riverfront Plaza, Plaza, Smoker Park and Downtowner Saloon. Wait time is usually 20-30 minutes, according to the website.
“The Riverwalk Water Trolley is just like waiting for a bus. Just wait at one of the eight designated stops and the Water Trolley will be by to pick you up shortly and take you to your destination,” the website states.
- limit 10 riders
- face masks required
- no bikes
For more information, click here or call 954-828-8000.
Read Riverwalk is enticing for waterfront walks, free events & free yoga
Read Other Features
- Free & low-cost things to do this weekend in Broward
- Bike routes & bike resources in Broward, lots are free
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, or visit our Facebook group page.
- Best free & cheap things to do this weekend in South Florida
- Free & cheap things to do with kids this summer in South Florida
- Free & cheap: Official Florida Panthers watch party & other events
- Discount: Fairchild Garden’s ‘Dragons & Mythical Creatures’
- Discount & Giveaway: Summer Shorts Homegrown Edition in Miami
- Rapids Water Park in Riviera Beach offers discounts
- Wynwood Pride 2023 celebrates LGBTQ & ally community
- Discount: Pulitzer Prize-winning play ‘Proof’ at Actors’ Playhouse in Coral Gables
- Free monthly bluegrass festival at Greynolds Park
- Doral Yard features free & cheap live entertainment