Miami-Dade County’s Golden Ticket program gives those 62 and older free entry to cultural events. The Golden Ticket Arts Guide lists eligible events and venues.
When you find something that interests you, contact the sponsoring organization to make a reservation; Golden Ticket admission is available on a first-come, first served basis.
You can download the 2024 Golden Ticket Arts Guide in English or Spanish here.
Or, you can find out which venues are offering the senior deal and print out tickets here.
The guide includes coupons, one of which must be presented per person, along with photo ID, for free admission. Call 311 to get a copy of the guide or find one in a county library or commission district office.
Wondering how to get to an event? Don’t forget: senior residents ride mass transit free in Miami-Dade County.
More senior discounts
- Restaurant chains that offer senior discounts
- Free arts tickets for Miami-Dade seniors
- Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden discounts and deals
- You may qualify for low-cost Internet service
- Free 2-1-1 program phones seniors daily