No need to don a Mexican sombrero to enjoy Miami Cinco de Mayo deals. But wear one if you must while you munch on tacos and sip on margaritas. Here are seven places to celebrate Cinco de Mayo (Monday, May 5) on the cheap in and around Miami.
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill is celebrating with $2 original tacos and $6 margaritas all day at its South Beach location, 1439 Alton Rd. The rest of the Miami locations are offering $2 Negro Modelos, Dos Equis and Coronas through May 6.
- Earls Kitchen + Bar in Dadeland Mall, 7535 Kendall Dr., Miami is serving up its signature Los Cabos chicken tacos and Dominican fish tacos for $4.50 and a variety of flavored margaritas, on the rocks or frozen, for $4.50 price and Corona sleeves for $3.
- Wynwood Kitchen & Bar at 2550 NW Second Ave., Miami, is offering goodies such as shrimp or pork tacos, queso fundido and Mexican elote along with specialty cocktails such as Peppery Pepino and Wynwood Inferno for $7 to $9.
- Huahua’s Taqueria at 1211 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach, is hosting an all-day happy hour with giveaways, $3 Dos Equis, Negra Modelo, Pacifico and Tecate beers; $4 margaritas; and a $10 taco basket special featuring any combination of signature tacos.
- Paquito’s Restaurant at 16265 Biscayne Blvd., North Miami Beach, is planning a Cinco de Mayo Block Party with ESPN Deportes Miami from noon to 11 p.m. ESPN Deportes will broadcast live from 2 to 4 p.m. Tacos al carbon are on special for $2 to $3, and signature premium margaritas are $7. Giveaways, tunes by headliner DJ Afrika and other guest DJ’s, mariachis and a mechanical bull add to the fun.
- My Ceviche Brickell at 1250 S. Miami Ave. serves up $2 beers all day and 2-for-1 tacos during happy hour from 4 to 6 p.m.
- Naked Taco at 1111 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, is hosting its first Cinco de Mayo Espectacular from noon to midnight and offering margaritas for $5, specials on tacos and other Mexican specialty street foods, mariachis and giveaways.
- Moe’s Southwest Grill is celebrating Cinco de Mayo by offering all customers a free side of its new Spicy Guac, with a limit of one per customer. Individual locations may have additional specials.
- Tijuana Flats is selling Dos Equis, Dos-A-Ritas and drafts beers, as well as offering burrito-and-beer combos for discounted prices of $6.99 and $7.99. That deal is good May 3-5.
- Get $25 of dining for $5 with promo code CINCO for discounted certificates from Restaurant.com.
- Get 50% off discount dining certificates for Miami restaurants from Local Dines.
We’ve also got information on how to attend two big Miami Cinco de Mayo parties for 50% off.
If you know of other Miami Cinco de Mayo deals and parties, leave a comment with times, locations and prices.