- MISO in Collins Park FREE. Sunday, January 26, 3 p.m., Bass Museum of Art, 2100 Collins Ave. Celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the Bass Museum of Art, the City of Miami Beach Arts in the Parks program presents The Miami Symphony Orchestra in Collins Park. Seating at Collins Park is first come, first served. Festivities begin at 3 p.m. with the concert at 4 p.m.
For information call 305-673-7530.
- Tito Puente Jr. and Marlow Rosado FREE. Saturday, February 22, 8 p.m. Exostage @ Miami Beach SoundScape, 500 17 Street. Puento Jr. is a p
ercussionist and son of the legendary mambo master and composer/producer/pianist Marlow Rosado does
reggaeton, bachata, salsa, merengue and hip hop. Both are Grammy-winning artists and are certain to put on a jam session to keep everyone dancing.
- Miami Lyric Opera performs “L’amico Fritz” FREE. Saturday, March 22, 7:30 pm. North Beach Band Shell, 7275 Collins Ave.
- Poetry in the Park FREE. Saturday, April 5, 5 p.m., Exostage @ Miami Beach SoundScape, 500 17th St. In partnership with O Miami
- French Film Nights FREE. Thursday, April 17, 8 p.m.; Thursday, April 24, 8 p.m.; Thursday, May 8, 8 p.m.; Thursday, May 15, 8 p.m. Exostage @ Miami Beach SoundScape, 500 17th St., In partnership with the French Consulate, Tigertail Productions FLA FRA Festival, and the Miami Beach Cinematheque.
- International Jazz Day Concert FREE. Wednesday, April 30, 7:30 p.m. Collins Park, 2100 Collins Ave. Featuring Will Calhoun Trio and hosted by WDNA.