You might still be able to find discount tickets for the Bruce Springsteen concert April 29 at the BB&T Center in Sunrise.
ScoreBig is offering general admission floor tickets for an average of 10% off and one-star tickets for an average of 25% off. You may be able to do better, and the exact tickets offered may chance between now and the concert.
Here’s how ScoreBig works:
- Sign up (it’s FREE).
- Select the event you want and where you want to sit. You choose a section, but not the exact seat.
- Choose your event and your date. Click “Make Offer.”
- Enter the amount you’re willing to pay per ticket. You can see from the bar below your offer how likely it is to be accepted. Once you’re happy with your offer, click Review Offer.
- If your bid is accepted, you’re notified instantly. If your bid is rejected, you can place a new bid.
- Sometimes you’ll get a counter offer, which you are free to accept or reject.
- No additional fees are added. The amount of your accepted offer is what you pay.
Click here to see all the current South Florida ScoreBig deals, including deals for 25% to 50% off the Miami Marlins, Miami Heat and several upcoming concerts.