Wake up to Wendy’s for a buttery bargain.
The fast-food chain has been serving breakfast for more than a year now – and one of its most popular morning menu items is the Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter and visit our Facebook group page.
According to the chain, the sandwich is “a crispy, chicken fillet, perfectly seasoned and topped with maple honey butter on a fluffy buttermilk biscuit.” It’s a sweet reason to get out of bed in the morning.
And, even better, customers can take a bite of the sandwich for cheap.
Through May 2, get the Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit for $1.99 — during breakfast hours only. There is no app, coupon or promo code necessary. The sandwich regularly sells for $3.49 at most locations, so it’s a savings of nearly 40 percent.
At most locations, breakfast hours are from 6 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. However, breakfast hours may vary by location.
Hungry for more food deals?
- Burger King offers buy-one-get-one-for-$1 special
- Get a free donut at Dunkin’
- Domino’s Carryout Deal: Get 3-topping pizza or 10 wings for $7.99
- Burger King rolls out new loyalty program: Royal Perks
- Miami Heat win means 50% off Papa John’s pizza
- Carvel’s sweet deal: Buy one sundae, get one free
- Wendy’s ‘4 For $4 Meal Deal’ includes sandwich, nuggets, fries & drink
- Wendy’s: Get Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit for just $1.99
- Get free Krispy Kreme doughnuts for the rest of 2021
- Sonic Drive-In: Check out great deals including half-priced cheeseburgers