Every day, more places around Miami-Dade County are reopening. And yet, plenty remain closed.
It’s tough to keep track of it all, so we’ve compiled a list to help you out!
Keep in mind that the status of places keeps changing, so we always advise checking with a venue (when possible) for official confirmation. We’ll be updating this list, so you can check back here as well.
Also, while you’re checking that, it’s a good idea to read up on new established safety protocols and guidelines for each place.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
City of Miami pools (a select few)
City of Miami Beach pools and facilities (a select few)
Frost Art Museum at FIU (limited capacity; must RSVP online)
Locust Projects (by appointment only)
Miami-Dade County pools (except for a select few)
Actors’ Playhouse (reopening Dec. 5)
More Useful Resources
- ACA open enrollment for health insurance in Florida
- Holidays got you down? Mental health assistance is available
- Entertainment Book Cyber Monday deal: Deep discount for 2021 edition
- What’s open in Miami? Check status here
- Restaurant & retail gift-card deals for the holidays
- Job openings available at Chick-fil-A, Skyviews Miami & more
- Miami-themed masks as a holiday gift?
- Walgreens introduces new loyalty program myWalgreens
- Want free hand sanitizer, mask? Prize pack is up for grabs
- Free homework, tutoring help from Miami-Dade library system