Every day, more places around Miami-Dade County are reopening. And yet, plenty remain closed.
It’s tough to keep track of it all, so we’ve compiled a list to help you out!
Keep in mind that the status of places keeps changing, so we always advise checking with a venue (when possible) for official confirmation. We’ll be updating this list, so you can check back here as well.
Also, while you’re checking that, it’s also a good idea to read up on new established safety protocols and guidelines for each place.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
Fantasy Theatre Factory (open on July 10)
Beaches (but closed July 3-5)
City of Miami pools (a select few)
City of Miami Beach pools and facilities (a select few)
Miami-Dade County Pools (except for a select few)
More Useful Resources
- Deering Estate’s new deal: BOGO general admission
- National Ice Cream Day deals & freebies in Miami
- Zoo Miami: Ride your bike through the grounds UPDATED
- Miami Seaquarium closes again, effective immediately
- $10 Mondays all summer at Zoo Miami!
- Summer Savings Pass 2020: 4 attractions for 1 price
- Fairchild offers ‘pizza party’ for the whole family
- Free meals for Miami-Dade students during summer break – UPDATED
- IKEA meatballs recipe: Make this fave at home!
- Pamper yourself with great deals during Miami Spa Months