Every day, more places around Miami-Dade County are reopening. And yet, plenty remain closed.
It’s tough to keep track of it all, so we’ve compiled a list to help you out!
Keep in mind that the status of places keeps changing, so we always advise checking with a venue (when possible) for official confirmation. We’ll be updating this list, so you can check back here as well.
Also, while you’re checking that, it’s a good idea to read up on new established safety protocols and guidelines for each place.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
City of Miami pools (a select few)
City of Miami Beach pools and facilities (a select few)
Frost Art Museum at FIU (limited capacity, must RSVP online)
Locust Projects (by appointment only)
Miami-Dade County pools (except for a select few)
More Useful Resources
- Bookbag & Supply Giveaway for Miami-Dade students this weekend
- Free Internet surfing: Drive-up WiFi at select Miami-Dade libraries
- Free pet food giveaway: See if you’re eligible
- Miami Spa Months deals are almost over!
- Got mosquitoes? Here’s how to get help
- Zoo Miami’s open again! Stroll the wide open spaces
- Miami-Dade libraries: The free mask giveaway continues!
- Summer Savings Pass 2020: 4 attractions for 1 price – UPDATED
- Free homework, tutoring help from Miami-Dade library system
- Free pet food at Miami-Dade drive-thru event