Music fans are certainly missing out on live performances, but Miami’s musical groups are filling that void. Many of them are offering virtual performances through their websites.
Take a look…
- Florida Grand Opera is offering FGO GO entertainment online featuring emerging artists from the FGO Studio. Register online or sign up for emails. It’s free to join.
- New World Symphony is streaming concerts from its archives and on its Facebook page with “Live from our Living Room.”
- Orchestra Miami is launching a Virtual Concert Hall soon on its website, and past performances can be viewed on their YouTube Channel.
- Miami Symphony Orchestra has gone virtual and its website is linked to the YouTube Channel so fans can watch past performances.
- Nu Deco Ensemble is Miami’s progressive orchestra that blends contemporary music with classics. It is featuring past performances on the Facebook page.
- South Florida Symphony Orchestra is showcasing its Intermission Music Series performance with Siudy Flamenco on its YouTube channel.
- Frost School of Music is presenting Friday Nights @ Frost at 7:30 p.m., re-broadcasting past performances. Visit the website for the schedule. They’re also live mini-concerts Mondays and Wednesdays from 6-6:15 p.m. on the City of Coral Gables Instagram page.
Additional posts about virtual arts options:
- Miami’s venues and attractions go virtual
- Classic movies at Coral Gables Cinema drive-in
- Local musicians livestream performances
- Online arts experiences with Culture Shock Miami
More Virtual Entertainment
- Local dance groups stream live, past performances
- Care for a dance? National Water Dance invites you to join the fun virtually
- Experience the joy of Florida Grand Opera online
- Create your own Youth Fair experience
- Spend a virtual day at the park with #ThePlayground
- Cool stuff for kids to do at home
- Miami venues, attractions go virtual
- Miss socializing over drinks? Try free ‘Chat with the Winemakers’ virtual series
- Miami Jewish Film Festival offers more movies to stream
- Metropolitan Opera streams nightly encore live performances