Kids and teens can bowl FREE this summer at participating lanes around the nation. The Kids Bowl Free program requires parents to sign up online to receive printable coupons for free games of bowling via email. While the bowling action is FREE — two games per youngster per day — shoe rental is usually not included.
This summer, the program runs from June 10-Aug 18, 2019.
Here’s how it works:
1. In Miami, Bird Bowl is the only alley offering this freebie and will run the program on the above dates from 9 am-6 pm Sunday through Thursday and 9 am-4 pm Friday and Saturday.
2. Register your child on the bowling center’s page (The registration is valid only at the bowling center where you register and cannot be used at any other bowling center unless otherwise noted.).
3. After you register your child(ren) (ages 15 and under), you’ll be given the option to buy a family pass. For a one-time payment Family Pass (starts at $28.95), up to four family members can each bowl two games per person per day.
4. You’ll get an e-mail with a link you have to click on to confirm your registration.
5. They’ll e-mail you weekly coupons for free bowling.
Find more free and cheap things to do with kids this week:
Monday, August 19, 2019
Tuesday, August 20, 2019
Wednesday, August 21, 2019
Thursday, August 22, 2019
Friday, August 23, 2019
Saturday, August 24, 2019
Sunday, August 25, 2019
See our full Calendar of Events