Thanks to Domino’s, frugal families can top their pizza with savory savings.
The popular pizza shop offers an everyday carryout special with lots of options, sure to satisfy everyone at the table.
And, if the pizza somehow doesn’t make to the table completely intact, the pizzeria offers complimentary “Carryout Insurance” on all carryout orders. If damage occurs to your carryout order after you leave the store, just take it back and they’ll remake it at no cost.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter and visit our Facebook group page.
The popular pizza shop’s new Carryout Deal offers customers three-topping pizzas for just $7.99 each at participating locations. (The offer excludes XL or specialty pizzas.) Also, crust availability varies by size.
According to Domino’s website, the regular price of a large pizza with three toppings is more than $15, so that’s almost 50 percent off.
And, for a limited time, the carryout special includes 10-piece wings for $7.99 — regular or boneless. Mix it up by grabbing a pizza and order of wings for a more “well-rounded” meal.
The offer is for carry-out only — simply order online and pick it up.
Hungry for more food deals?
- Burger King offers buy-one-get-one-for-$1 special
- Get a free donut at Dunkin’
- Domino’s Carryout Deal: Get 3-topping pizza or 10 wings for $7.99
- Burger King rolls out new loyalty program: Royal Perks
- Miami Heat win means 50% off Papa John’s pizza
- Carvel’s sweet deal: Buy one sundae, get one free
- Wendy’s ‘4 For $4 Meal Deal’ includes sandwich, nuggets, fries & drink
- Wendy’s: Get Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit for just $1.99
- Get free Krispy Kreme doughnuts for the rest of 2021
- Sonic Drive-In: Check out great deals including half-priced cheeseburgers