Since the opening of the Miami International Airport Station and the launching of the Orange Line, Metrorail has become one the most affordable choice for getting to and from the airport. Lower the hassle of traveling during the holidays by taking advantage of this new service. Leave us a comment below and tell us about your experience if you have it tried out.
For service times and more information click here
Metrorail’s Orange and Green Lines at a glance
- Metrorail trains run from Dadeland South Metrorail station to either the new MIA Metrorail station (Orange Line) or the Palmetto Metrorail station (Green Line).
- Trains serving the new MIA Metrorail station are marked ORANGE LINE.
- Trains serving the Metrorail line between Dadeland South and Palmetto stations are marked GREEN LINE.
- Transfer free between the Orange and Green lines at any station serving both lines as long as you remain within the Metrorail paid area.
- To get to the new MIA Metrorail station from north of Earlington Heights Station, board a southbound Green Line train, exit the train at Earlington Heights and board a northbound Orange Line train to the new MIA Metrorail station.
- Metrorail service has doubled in frequency between Dadeland South and Earlington Heights stations (the stations that serve both the Orange and Green lines).
- Get detailed information on how to navigate the Orange and Green lines.
- Get complete Metrorail information, including map, station locations, schedule and Train Tracker.