If you’re shopping for Father’s Day, a graduate or some other festive occasion, some restaurants are offering incentives for spending gift dollars with them. Most bonus deals are available to at least Father’s Day — June 17. With purchase of a gift card, the restaurants are offering a little more for your money by tossing in a bonus card or another reward. The bonuses generally feature more restrictions than regular gift cards, and usually are limited in when they may be redeemed. Here’s a round-up of offers.
- Participating Applebee’s restaurants: $10 bonus card with each $50 purchase of gift cards to June 24. The bonus card is for gift card purchases at participating restaurants, and not available online 888-592-7753
- Bravo-Brio Restaurant Group: $10 bonus card for each $50 spent on gift cards for Brio and Bravo restaurants to June 17, 888-452-7286
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill restaurants: $10 bonus card with each $50 gift card purchase to June 17, 800-354-1416
- Participating Chipotle shops offer a free burrito, bowl, tacos or salad with a receipt from a purchase of at least $30 worth of graduate gift cards. Offer valid to June 30 at participating restaurants
- Fleming’s: $20 bonus card with $100 spent on gift cards to June 17
- Participating IHOP restaurants: $5 bounceback coupon with $25 gift card purchase to June 17. The offer is available for purchases at participating restaurants and not available online. The bounceback coupons are valid to July 31, 866-444-5144
- Outback Steakhouse: $10 bonus card with each $50 spent on gift cards at participating restaurants to June 17
- Roy’s: $20 bonus card with $100 purchase of gift cards to June 17 at participating Roy’s restaurants, which feature Hawaiian fusion fare
- Ruby Tuesday: $15 bonus coupon with $50 gift card purchased online to June 17.