We’ve found some more discount tickets for “Memphis,” the Broadway musical about music and love coming to the Arsht Center in May.
ScoreBig, which works with venues to sell off excess tickets, is offering tickets for the 8 p.m. Friday, May 10, performance. The availability of these tickets varied, so if you see they are sold out, try again the next day.
These seats in the orchestra circle and boxes (don’t pick the boxes because sightlines are limited), normally $89.21, are going for 10% off. With the promo code SPRING35, you can get those seats for 35% off. (I saw “Memphis” on Broadway, and it is a fabulous show.)
ScoreBig can be a bit tricky to use. It works a little like Priceline. You name your own price, and ScoreBig tells you whether it’s accepted. The company tells you upfront what discount is likely.
Offerings change frequently, so these deals may disappear in a few days, or other tickets for the same events may become available.
Here’s how ScoreBig works:
- Sign up (it’s FREE).
- Select the event you want and where you want to sit (sometimes it takes a few minutes for the available seating areas to be highlighted). You choose a section, but not the exact site.
- Name how much you are willing to pay. You’ll have to enter your credit card information here. This is where you add the promo code. If you have a promo code for 35% off, bid 35% off.
- If your bid is accepted, you’re notified instantly. If your bid is rejected, you can place a new bid.
- Sometimes you’ll get a counter offer, which you are free to accept or reject.
- No additional fees are added. The amount of your accepted offer is what you pay.
In South Florida, ScoreBig has lots of discount sports ticket. Click here to see all the current Miami deals, including deals for 25% to 50% off the Florida Panthers, Florida Marlins and Miami Heat.