We’ve found a deal for Beyonce and Jay Z‘s June 25 concert at Sun Life Stadium.
Beyonce and Jay Z’s On the Run tour, which kicks off in Miami, is making news nationwide as the two performers sing, dance and get photographed around the country. The coupon, who married in 2008, are mixing her rhythm and blues and his rap into one show. Beyonce and Jay Z’s Run” fake video trailer, featuring all kinds of celebrities, has been in the news lately.
The tour has been so popular that more dates were added. Still, we found a few ticket deals at ScoreBig, though they are likely to go fast. Current buyers are getting 10% off.
ScoreBig is like Priceline for entertainment and sports tickets. Here’s how ScoreBig works:
- Sign up (it’s FREE).
- Select the event you want and where you want to sit. You choose a section, but not the exact seat.
- Choose your event and your date. Click “Make Offer.”
- Enter the amount you’re willing to pay per ticket. You can see from the bar below your offer how likely it is to be accepted. Once you’re happy with your offer, click Review Offer.
- If your bid is accepted, you’re notified instantly. If your bid is rejected, you can place a new bid.
- Sometimes you’ll get a counter offer, which you are free to accept or reject.
- No additional fees are added. The amount of your accepted offer is what you pay.
Find discount tickets to the Beyonce and Jay Z On the Run tour here.