Take your mind off the current situation with some Golden Oldies. Coral Gables Art Cinema invites you to watch the classics with its new Gables Cinema Drive-In virtual program.
Enjoy free films at your convenience – and be sure to check back because new titles will be updated every day.
Films include: “The Phantom of the Opera,” Shirley Temple’s “The Little Princess,” Charlie Chaplin’s “The Gold Rush,” and “His Girl Friday.”
To see which other Miami venues and attractions offer virtual visits and other activities, click here.
The Coral Gables Art Cinema is also looking for assistance during this difficult time. Here are ways that you can help:
- If you have a ticket to a future screening, consider donating it back to the Cinema. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 786-472-2249 to let the Cinema know and staff will process it as a tax-deductible donation.
- Every membership level is now 25 percent off. If you’re a fan, the Cinema asks that you become a member, extend your current membership or renew your expired membership. Membership is tax-deductible.
- Make a tax-deductible donation by going online, mailing a check, or calling the office to contribute in another way.
More Virtual Entertainment
- Get cultured: Visit museums, galleries and attractions, experience theater online
- Scooby fans, watch the latest flick and grab a party pack from Fandango
- Miami’s Technique Records now offering curbside pickup
- Vizcaya gardens extends its hours for May 22
- Movies are back! Dezerland Park converts to drive-in theater
- Life is a Cabaret! at South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center virtual sessions
- Arsht@Home gives you VIP access
- Miami cinemas keeping you entertained
- Miami-Dade public libraries: New service lets you pick up books outside of branches
- Stream a made-in-South-Florida movie today