Catch the latest edition of Trunk Town Market this weekend.
The outdoor market will take place Sunday, March 7 at Virginia Key Beach Park, 4020 Virginia Beach Drive, Miami. Past markets have also included a live auction, jazz performance, food trucks, and more.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter and visit our Facebook group page.
Admission to the market is free, but you must purchase a park ticket. On weekends, it costs $8 per vehicle to enter the park. Click here for more details.
Trunk Town Markets typically feature items from local family merchants as well as professional vendors – all selling their inventory from the trunk of their cars.
The events are billed as “COVID-19 safe” because they are outdoors and have protocols in place. Organizers warn that event details can change at any time and ask that patrons check the official website for safety protocols. You can also visit the Facebook page here.
Want to Become a Vendor?
There are three types of spaces available: for professional vendors, for food vendors, and for the “Quarantine House Cleanout Vendor.” Click here for more details or to apply.
You can also direct-message the organizers through Facebook or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to be a vendor or show your car at the event.
Miami’s Best Thrift Stores
Bargain-hunters who want to find the best deals know that thrift stores are where it’s at. You can find discounted designer clothes, handbags and shoes, as well as furniture and home accessories. Check out our list of thrift stores by neighborhood by clicking here.
- Free & cheap things to do this weekend in Miami
- Miami International Auto Show: We’ve got the new dates, plus ticket prices & discounts
- Free admission at Gold Coast Railroad Museum this Saturday
- Trunk Town Market returns this Sunday
- What’s open in Miami? Check status here
- Free concerts: Tango, latin soul, symphony music & more
- The Big Read 2021 happening online: Enjoy free book, free activities
- Free bluegrass festival at Greynolds Park
- Free ride: Gables Bike Day coming up in March
- Free & cheap things to do in Miami this week