Now more than ever, it is a good time to support small businesses – and you can do that with the newly launched online Vecinos Market. (“Vecinos” means neighbors.)
The site gives Miami residents access to online shopping with delivery of goods from a variety of local businesses, many of which are very familiar.
New customers will receive 10 percent off, as well as free delivery for orders over $100. Other delivery charges will be calculated by distance.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
Look to Vecinos for…
- Home goods from Buena Vista Candle Co., Taja Collection Atelier Belladonna flowers and kids’ stuff from Happy Monkey
- Health and wellness products from Kalma
- Food from local favorites Pubbelly Sushi, Sur Empanadas, Pamela Wasabi Bakery, Mimmo’s Market, Mondepice (spices), La Placita, Gaucho Ranch (meats), KDX Seafood, Swank Specialty Produce Flavorish, Biofarm GP and Baguette Plus Baking Co.
- Beverages from Kombucha, Panther Coffee, Kush Wynwood and The Mighty
- Clothes and accessories from Paz y Luna, Earthy Chic, Sojara and Miislita
Click here to view all the products available with a description by vendor. It’s a great place to have a selection of items at your fingertips!
More Useful Resources
- ACA open enrollment for health insurance in Florida
- Holidays got you down? Mental health assistance is available
- Entertainment Book Cyber Monday deal: Deep discount for 2021 edition
- What’s open in Miami? Check status here
- Restaurant & retail gift-card deals for the holidays
- Job openings available at Chick-fil-A, Skyviews Miami & more
- Miami-themed masks as a holiday gift?
- Walgreens introduces new loyalty program myWalgreens
- Want free hand sanitizer, mask? Prize pack is up for grabs
- Free homework, tutoring help from Miami-Dade library system