Now more than ever, it is a good time to support small businesses – and you can do that with the newly launched online Vecinos Market. (“Vecinos” means neighbors.)
The site gives Miami residents access to online shopping with delivery of goods from a variety of local businesses, many of which are very familiar.
New customers will receive 10 percent off, as well as free delivery for orders over $100. Other delivery charges will be calculated by distance.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
Look to Vecinos for…
- Home goods from Buena Vista Candle Co., Taja Collection Atelier Belladonna flowers and kids’ stuff from Happy Monkey
- Health and wellness products from Kalma
- Food from local favorites Pubbelly Sushi, Sur Empanadas, Pamela Wasabi Bakery, Mimmo’s Market, Mondepice (spices), La Placita, Gaucho Ranch (meats), KDX Seafood, Swank Specialty Produce Flavorish, Biofarm GP and Baguette Plus Baking Co.
- Beverages from Kombucha, Panther Coffee, Kush Wynwood and The Mighty
- Clothes and accessories from Paz y Luna, Earthy Chic, Sojara and Miislita
Click here to view all the products available with a description by vendor. It’s a great place to have a selection of items at your fingertips!
More Useful Resources
- Deering Estate’s new deal: BOGO general admission
- National Ice Cream Day deals & freebies in Miami
- Zoo Miami: Ride your bike through the grounds UPDATED
- Miami Seaquarium closes again, effective immediately
- $10 Mondays all summer at Zoo Miami!
- Summer Savings Pass 2020: 4 attractions for 1 price
- Fairchild offers ‘pizza party’ for the whole family
- Free meals for Miami-Dade students during summer break – UPDATED
- IKEA meatballs recipe: Make this fave at home!
- Pamper yourself with great deals during Miami Spa Months