Now more than ever, it is a good time to support small businesses – and you can do that with the newly launched online Vecinos Market. (“Vecinos” means neighbors.)
The site gives Miami residents access to online shopping with delivery of goods from a variety of local businesses, many of which are very familiar.
New customers will receive 10 percent off, as well as free delivery for orders over $100. Other delivery charges will be calculated by distance.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
Look to Vecinos for…
- Home goods from Buena Vista Candle Co., Taja Collection Atelier Belladonna flowers and kids’ stuff from Happy Monkey
- Health and wellness products from Kalma
- Food from local favorites Pubbelly Sushi, Sur Empanadas, Pamela Wasabi Bakery, Mimmo’s Market, Mondepice (spices), La Placita, Gaucho Ranch (meats), KDX Seafood, Swank Specialty Produce Flavorish, Biofarm GP and Baguette Plus Baking Co.
- Beverages from Kombucha, Panther Coffee, Kush Wynwood and The Mighty
- Clothes and accessories from Paz y Luna, Earthy Chic, Sojara and Miislita
Click here to view all the products available with a description by vendor. It’s a great place to have a selection of items at your fingertips!
More Useful Resources
- Children’s Trust Family Expo: Last event is this Saturday
- Get 2 free trees this Saturday, as part of Miami-Dade giveaway
- Where to get a COVID vaccine in Miami-Dade
- Earn cash using Ibotta app when you shop
- Tri-Rail train offers $5 fares on weekends
- Hallmark: How to get 12 free greeting cards
- After-school programs: Check out these affordable options in Miami
- Special deals, freebies for teachers
- Publix: Get pet medications at the pharmacy
- Sam’s Club: Get Groupon special offer