Now more than ever, it is a good time to support small businesses – and you can do that with the newly launched online Vecinos Market. (“Vecinos” means neighbors.)
The site gives Miami residents access to online shopping with delivery of goods from a variety of local businesses, many of which are very familiar.
New customers will receive 10 percent off, as well as free delivery for orders over $100. Other delivery charges will be calculated by distance.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
Look to Vecinos for…
- Home goods from Buena Vista Candle Co., Taja Collection Atelier Belladonna flowers and kids’ stuff from Happy Monkey
- Health and wellness products from Kalma
- Food from local favorites Pubbelly Sushi, Sur Empanadas, Pamela Wasabi Bakery, Mimmo’s Market, Mondepice (spices), La Placita, Gaucho Ranch (meats), KDX Seafood, Swank Specialty Produce Flavorish, Biofarm GP and Baguette Plus Baking Co.
- Beverages from Kombucha, Panther Coffee, Kush Wynwood and The Mighty
- Clothes and accessories from Paz y Luna, Earthy Chic, Sojara and Miislita
Click here to view all the products available with a description by vendor. It’s a great place to have a selection of items at your fingertips!
More Useful Resources
- School’s out! Here are special offers for teachers
- Where to get a COVID vaccine in Miami-Dade
- Veggies & herbs you can grow inside in summer
- Hurricane preparedness: How to build an emergency kit
- Hurricane prep for pets: Have your supplies?
- Prime Day 2021 is almost here: Here’s how to score great deals
- Free spay/neuter services for Miami-Dade pets
- Miami-Dade transit fares resume (but there are discounts)
- Free Miami-Dade hurricane app provides up-to-the-minute info, tips
- Hurricane season: How to prepare (without spending too much)