Our pets are part of the family. If your pet is not feeling well, and you’re worried because you can’t reach your regular vet, there’s help available throughout South Florida.
Here are veterinary services for your animals in case of an emergency.
ASPCA: Although it is temporarily suspending veterinary care services, medical emergencies are being addressed. The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals will provide assistance in finding a nearby veterinary emergency hospital. Go to the website or call 844-692-7722.
Southeast Veterinary Referral Center refers to itself as the “Pet Emergency Room” because of its extensive ER capabilities to handle several procedures and tests. Go to the website or call 305-666-4142.
Humane Society of Greater Miami can help you find an emergency hospital for your pet. Staff are not doing surgeries at the moment but have other services available. Go to the website or call 305-696-0800.
Humane Society of Broward County has a comprehensive list of pet hospitals and emergency rooms. The shelter remains open to take care of homeless pets and for select services, including vaccine and spay/neuter operations. Go to the website or call 954-989-3977.
If you know of any others, please write to us at email@example.com. We will continue to update this file as we learn of more places.
More Useful Resources
- Children’s Trust Family Expo: Last event is this Saturday
- Get 2 free trees this Saturday, as part of Miami-Dade giveaway
- Where to get a COVID vaccine in Miami-Dade
- Earn cash using Ibotta app when you shop
- Tri-Rail train offers $5 fares on weekends
- Hallmark: How to get 12 free greeting cards
- After-school programs: Check out these affordable options in Miami
- Special deals, freebies for teachers
- Publix: Get pet medications at the pharmacy
- Sam’s Club: Get Groupon special offer