Grab a straw and a spoon to enjoy this deal! With Miami’s weather heating up outside, cool off inside at Arby’s with a popular summer treat on the cheap.
While the restaurant chain is known for its roast beef, they do offer more than just “the meats” on the menu, including sweet treats. For a limited time, the chain is offering floats — Arby’s classic vanilla shake mixed with one of its fountain beverages.
Through June 27, sip on a small Dr. Pepper, Barq’s Root Beer or Coca-Cola float for just $1 at participating locations throughout Miami. At such a low price, everyone can enjoy the sweet deal without totally melting the family budget.
If you’re looking for bigger savings, the chain is also offering its popular 2 for $6 deal — choose two of the following menu items: Classic Beef ‘n Cheddar, gyro, spicy Greek gyro and/or chicken tenders.
Hungry for more food deals?
- IHOP offers IHOPPY Hour with daily specials
- Free Slurpee & other birthday specials at 7-Eleven in July
- Arby’s special: Sip on a float for just $1
- Free Frosty Fridays at Wendy’s, for a limited time
- Burger King deal on frozen drinks for a limited time
- Dunkin’ serves Coconut Refreshers for just $3 all summer
- Get Summer Fun Pass at Chuck E. Cheese
- Pizza Hut specials, coupons & deals to save you money
- Burger King: Try new chicken sandwich & get a free Whopper
- Restaurant freebies & specials for your anniversary