Alice and her crew are coming to South Florida — and they may get a little lost! No, really, there’s a fun immersive outdoor experience where guests can solve clues from the Cheshire Cat and complete Challenges from the Mad Hatter in order to rescue Alice.
The Alice in Wonderland event is coming to Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and Boca Raton in November. Act fast and you can get a 50% discount on tickets for a group of six when you use the code TAKE50 at checkout.
For one day only, the streets of these three South Florida cities will transform into an outdoor-style escape room experience where you’ll need to solve clues, uncover conspiracies, and complete challenges to get Alice out of Wonderland!
The Alice in Wonderland experience will be taking place on:
- Saturday, November 12 in Fort Lauderdale
- Saturday, November 19 in Boca Raton
- Saturday, November 26 in Miami
Here’s how it works!
- You’ll need a team with a minimum of two players and a maximum of six
- Start a secret location that will be revealed to you two weeks prior to the day of the event
- You can begin anywhere between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Download the Clued Up Games app to begin receiving your challenges and clues
Typically the game will last anywhere between 2-3 hours so make sure you pack some snacks and water for the day.
Each team will need only ONE ticket; children play as extras for FREE. One team ticket is $80 but don’t forget to use the code TAKE50 for a 50% discount. For more information and to purchase tickets, click here.
Don’t be late for this very important date!