Did you know Publix fills pet meds?
The Lakeland-based supermarket giant makes it convenient to pick up your prescriptions – and your pet’s – in a one-stop shopping experience.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
All Florida locations offer heartworm and flea/tick prescriptions, as well as antibiotics and allergy medicine.
Other available medications include:
- Blood pressure
- Digestive health
- Anti-inflammatories and anti-fungals
- Addison’s Disease
- Cushing’s Syndrome
- Motion sickness
- Dry eye
For more information, click here.
FREE MEDICATIONS AT PUBLIX
And here’s some good news for the human members of your household! Before you buy medications, see if you can get them for free. Publix offers a variety of prescription medications free of charge, for as long as your doctor prescribes them. Click here for all the details.
PUBLIX MASKS FOR SALE
Publix has loyal fans who tout its fried chicken, “Pub Subs” and “Where Shopping is a Pleasure” slogan. For these fans, Publix-themed masks and neck gaiters are available for purchase and represent a way to express that love. Click here to check out the selection of face coverings.
FREE CLUB MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM
Building relationships and connections with customers is a key part of Publix’s strategy, so it is offering a personalized membership program, Club Publix. This free program bundles together a number of digital features, including early notifications of BOGOs and other sales, the ability to pay with a simple scan of the Publix app, and the option to receive e-receipts. Club Publix adds personalization to these digital features with exclusive member perks and personalized content. Click here to learn more about this program.
- Check out Miami On The Cheap’s special coupons page
- Where to get a COVID vaccine in Miami-Dade
- College students: Get extra 25% off local Groupons
- Florida’s tax-free shopping for school supplies & apparel starts soon
- Miami Spa Months: It’s that time of year for great deals!
- Free food distributions in South Florida – UPDATED
- Comparing drugstore card perks: Rite-Aid vs. CVS vs. Walgreens
- Free Miami-Dade hurricane app provides up-to-the-minute info, tips
- Free grocery delivery: Farmstead app goes live in Miami
- Free spay/neuter services for Miami-Dade pets