Did you know Publix fills pet meds?
The Lakeland-based supermarket giant, which has locations throughout Miami and South Florida, makes it convenient to pick up your prescriptions – and your pet’s – in a one-stop shopping experience.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
Publix Pharmacy fills heartworm and flea/tick prescriptions, as well as those for antibiotics and allergy medicine.
Available medications are for:
- Blood pressure
- Digestive health
- Anti-inflammatories and anti-fungals
- Addison’s Disease
- Cushing’s Syndrome
- Motion sickness
- Dry eye
For more information, click here.
DISCOUNTED MEDICATIONS AT PUBLIX
And here’s some good news for the human members of your household! Before you buy medications, see if you can get them for free or at a discount. Some medications are available in 90-day supplies for just $7.50. Click here for all the details.
PUBLIX MASKS FOR SALE
Publix has loyal fans who tout its fried chicken, “Pub Subs” and “Where Shopping is a Pleasure” slogan. For these fans, Publix-themed masks and neck gaiters are available for purchase and represent a way to express that love. Click here to check out the selection of face coverings.
FREE CLUB MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM
Building relationships and connections with customers is a key part of Publix’s strategy, so it is offering a personalized membership program, Club Publix. This free program bundles together a number of digital features, including early notifications of BOGOs and other sales, the ability to pay with a simple scan of the Publix app, and the option to receive e-receipts. Club Publix adds personalization to these digital features with exclusive member perks and personalized content. Click here to learn more about this program.
- Where to get a COVID vaccine in Miami-Dade
- Check out Miami On The Cheap’s special coupons page
- Free spay/neuter services for pets
- Hallmark: How to get 12 free greeting cards
- After-school programs: Check out these affordable options in Miami
- Special deals, freebies for teachers
- Publix: Get pet medications at the pharmacy
- Sam’s Club: Get Groupon special offer
- Free food distributions in South Florida
- Comparing drugstore card perks: Rite-Aid vs. CVS vs. Walgreens