For some, nothing says Florida like Publix.
The Lakeland-based supermarket chain has loyal fans who tout its fried chicken, “Pub Subs” and “Where Shopping is a Pleasure” slogan. For these fans, Publix-themed masks and neck gaiters are available for purchase and represent a way to express that love.
The official online store has three Publix-branded designs of masks. The face coverings come in packs of two for $15.95 (though there’s a sale right now!). There are also cute avocado neck gaiters, for $12.95 each.
Shipping is free. The store says a discount will automatically be applied at checkout to cover the cost of shipping. Click here to make your purchase.
Disclaimer: As always, most sites that sell masks say these are for public use only and not intended for use in medical settings or to prevent transmission of disease. These are not surgical masks, personal protective equipment, or filtering respirators (such as N95 masks). It is up to you to do research and decide if a mask meets your safety needs and specifications.
Want more Miami masks?
We’ve compiled a list of masks so you can display your pride in Miami Heat colors and Miami Beach hotspots and flamingos, flowers and fruit. Prices run the gamut, ranging from about $7 to $20 each. Click here for more details.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter and visit our Facebook group page.
More useful resources
- Water parks and pools in Palm Beach
- Libraries in Palm Beach ‘seed’ knowledge
- Free tax preparation and filing support in Miami
- Free food distributions & resources
- Resource Depot in West Palm offers new & upcycled items at discount prices
- Free homework help from local libraries
- Postponed Event — Event offers information on free workforce education in Fort Lauderdale
- Broward Sheriff’s Office offers free shredding & prescription disposal
- Florida landscaping: Free resources to enhance your yard
- Indoor plants: Tips for radishes, lettuce & other edibles from Davie extension office