For some, nothing says Florida like Publix.
The Lakeland-based supermarket chain has loyal fans who tout its fried chicken, “Pub Subs” and “Where Shopping is a Pleasure” slogan. For these fans, Publix-themed masks and neck gaiters are available for purchase and represent a way to express that love.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
The official online store has two Publix-branded designs of masks. The face coverings come in packs of two for $15.95. There are also two types of neck gaiters, for $12.95 each.
Shipping is free. The store says a $3.95 discount will automatically be applied at checkout to cover the cost of shipping. Click here to make your purchase.
There are also special “Pub Sub” face coverings, available through a website called PubSubShop.com.
This website says it was “Created for people that love Pub Subs, by people that love Pub Subs.” It originally started in January 2017 to inform fans about upcoming Publix chicken tender sub sales, but has since expanded.
This site also offers two designs of masks, which sell for $14 each, with free shipping. Click here to make your purchase.
Disclaimer: As always, most sites that sell masks say these are for public use only and not intended for use in medical settings or to prevent transmission of disease. These are not surgical masks, personal protective equipment, or filtering respirators (such as N95 masks). It is up to you to do research and decide if a mask meets your safety needs and specifications.
Want more Miami masks?
We’ve compiled a list of masks so you can display your pride in Miami Heat colors and Miami Beach hotspots and flamingos, flowers and fruit. Prices run the gamut, ranging from about $7 to $20 each. Click here for more details.
All 50 branches in the Miami-Dade County Public Library System are distributing free masks to anyone in need, while supplies last. The initiative is an effort to ensure that Miami-Dade residents are complying with the current county order. Click here for more details.
More useful resources
- ACA open enrollment for health insurance in Florida
- Holidays got you down? Mental health assistance is available
- Entertainment Book Cyber Monday deal: Deep discount for 2021 edition
- What’s open in Miami? Check status here
- Restaurant & retail gift-card deals for the holidays
- Job openings available at Chick-fil-A, Skyviews Miami & more
- Miami-themed masks as a holiday gift?
- Walgreens introduces new loyalty program myWalgreens
- Want free hand sanitizer, mask? Prize pack is up for grabs
- Free homework, tutoring help from Miami-Dade library system