For some, nothing says Florida like Publix.
The Lakeland-based supermarket chain has loyal fans who tout its fried chicken, “Pub Subs” and “Where Shopping is a Pleasure” slogan. For these fans, Publix-themed masks and neck gaiters are available for purchase and represent a way to express that love.
The official online store has three Publix-branded designs of masks. The face coverings come in packs of two for $15.95 (though there’s a sale right now!). There are also cute avocado neck gaiters, for $12.95 each.
Shipping is free. The store says a discount will automatically be applied at checkout to cover the cost of shipping. Click here to make your purchase.
Disclaimer: As always, most sites that sell masks say these are for public use only and not intended for use in medical settings or to prevent transmission of disease. These are not surgical masks, personal protective equipment, or filtering respirators (such as N95 masks). It is up to you to do research and decide if a mask meets your safety needs and specifications.
Want more Miami masks?
We’ve compiled a list of masks so you can display your pride in Miami Heat colors and Miami Beach hotspots and flamingos, flowers and fruit. Prices run the gamut, ranging from about $7 to $20 each. Click here for more details.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter and visit our Facebook group page.
More useful resources
- Children’s Trust Family Expo having final event this Saturday
- Where to get a COVID vaccine in Miami-Dade
- Get 2 free trees this Saturday, as part of Miami-Dade giveaway
- Hallmark: How to get 12 free greeting cards
- After-school programs: Check out these affordable options in Miami
- Special deals, freebies for teachers
- Publix: Get pet medications at the pharmacy
- Sam’s Club: Get Groupon special offer
- Check out Miami On The Cheap’s special coupons page
- Free food distributions in South Florida