For some, nothing says Florida like Publix.
The Lakeland-based supermarket chain has loyal fans who tout its fried chicken, “Pub Subs” and “Where Shopping is a Pleasure” slogan. For these fans, Publix-themed masks and neck gaiters are available for purchase and represent a way to express that love.
The official online store has three Publix-branded designs of masks. The face coverings come in packs of two for $15.95 (though there’s a sale right now!). There are also cute avocado neck gaiters, for $12.95 each.
Shipping is free. The store says a discount will automatically be applied at checkout to cover the cost of shipping. Click here to make your purchase.
Disclaimer: As always, most sites that sell masks say these are for public use only and not intended for use in medical settings or to prevent transmission of disease. These are not surgical masks, personal protective equipment, or filtering respirators (such as N95 masks). It is up to you to do research and decide if a mask meets your safety needs and specifications.
Want more Miami masks?
We’ve compiled a list of masks so you can display your pride in Miami Heat colors and Miami Beach hotspots and flamingos, flowers and fruit. Prices run the gamut, ranging from about $7 to $20 each. Click here for more details.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter and visit our Facebook group page.
More useful resources
- Operation Pit Stop offers free spay/neuter to dogs
- Florida offers tax-free shopping events
- Florida landscaping: Free resources to enhance your yard
- Free food distributions & resources
- Free food for students during summer
- Ride for free with Freebee in Aventura
- Free online homework help from local libraries
- South Florida farms offer fresh produce
- Free Publix prescriptions program to end soon
- COVID tests: How to get another 4 free rapid kits sent to your home