Before you buy medications, see if you can get them for free. Publix offers a variety of prescription medications free of charge, for as long as your doctor prescribes them.
- Metformin (for diabetes)
- Lisinopril (for high blood pressure)
- Amlodipine (for high blood pressure and angina)
Publix also offers a free 14-day supply of some common antibiotics:
- Sulfamethoxazole/Trimethoprim (SMZ-TMP)
- Ciprofloxacin (excluding Ciprofloxacin XR)
- Penicillin VK
In addition, Publix offers some common medications for $7.50 for a 90-day supply. You can find that list of $7.50 medications here.
Click here to find a Publix store with a pharmacy.
You might also be interested in:
- Signing up for daily email updates, so you don’t miss a deal
- This week’s food deals
- Half-price tickets on concerts, plays, sports and other events
- Miami’s best happy hours
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami with kids this week
- Free and cheap things to do this weekend
- Day-by-day calendar of free and cheap events
- Miami estate and yard sale map
More Useful Resources
- Bookbag & Supply Giveaway for Miami-Dade students this weekend
- Free Internet surfing: Drive-up WiFi at select Miami-Dade libraries
- Free pet food giveaway: See if you’re eligible
- Miami Spa Months deals are almost over!
- Got mosquitoes? Here’s how to get help
- Zoo Miami’s open again! Stroll the wide open spaces
- Miami-Dade libraries: The free mask giveaway continues!
- Summer Savings Pass 2020: 4 attractions for 1 price – UPDATED
- Free homework, tutoring help from Miami-Dade library system
- Free pet food at Miami-Dade drive-thru event