Halloween at The Moss Center will have something special to get you and the kids into the holiday spirit this year. This FREE event will not only include candy giveaways, a haunted house, spooky treats, and more. It also has some pretty cool dancers and performances lined up.
Where: Backyard Lawn, Plaza, & Lab Theater at The Moss Center, 10950 SW 211 St., Cutler Bay.
Tickets are required. Reserve your FREE ticket starting October 13. Food vendors will be on site with options for purchase. No outside food and drinks permitted.
Schedule of Events
- 7-8 p.m. The True Story of Hey Diddle Diddle performed by Cutler Bay Community Theater. (Seating is general admission, first come, first served.)
- 6-9 p.m. Visit the Haunted House if you dare!
(This part of the event features sudden loud noises, cramped spaces, ghoulish scenes and flashing lights. Children must be accompanied by an adult to enter.)
- 6 & 6:30 p.m. Miami Youth Ballet’s Spooky Dancers performances
- 7:30 & 8 p.m. Syncopate Collective performances. (Seating is general admission, first come, first served.)
- 6-9 p.m. Take pictures in your costumes with our spooky photo scenes
8:30 p.m. Syncopate Collective performance
Food vendors will be on site. No coolers are permitted, plus outside food or beverages are not allowed at the venue. Call The Moss Center at 786-573-5316; visit the website at smdcac.org.
Pumpkin patches, fall festivals, Oktoberfests and Halloween events in South Florida
- Pumpkin Patches in Broward
- Pumpkin Patches in Miami-Dade
- Pumpkin Patches in Palm Beach County
- Free and cheap Halloween events in South Florida
- Halloween events and fall festivals in Broward
- Halloween events in Miami-Dade
- Halloween and fall events in Palm Beach County
- Oktoberfest events in South Florida
More Halloween happenings:
Wednesday, December 6, 2023
Sunday, December 10, 2023
Wednesday, December 13, 2023