Celebrate the season and cooler temps with a night of music and take a moonlit stroll on the MacArthur Beach Boardwalk with jack-o-lanterns lighting your path. The public is invited to enjoy this outdoor event for only $5, from 6 to 9 p.m., on Saturday, Oct. 28.
But carved pumpkins on display isn't the only feature at this family friendly event.
Other activities include:
- Viewing animal artifacts
- Mystery box activity from the education team
- Giant Pander’s music featuring classic rock
- Moon-gazing and stargazing
Gates open at 6 p.m., live music will be from 7 to 9 p.m. with a 15-minute intermission.
Please note: Boardwalk is 1/3 mile long, so be sure to wear comfortable shoes, trams will not be running at this event.
Anyone who wants to contribute a carved pumpkin should drop it off between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. on the day of the event. Submitted pumpkins must be family-friendly (no politics, no religion, no offensive language, etc.).
The $5 is the entry fee to the park at 10900 Jack Nicklaus Drive, North Palm Beach, FL 33408. Free parking is plentiful.
More pumpkin patches, fall festivals, Oktoberfests and Halloween events
- Pumpkin Patches in Broward
- Pumpkin Patches in Miami-Dade
- Free and cheap Halloween event in South Florida
- Halloween and fall festival events in Broward
- Halloween events in Miami-Dade
- Halloween and fall events in Palm Beach County
- Oktoberfest events in South Florida
Sign up for the South Florida on the Cheap newsletter. Follow on Facebook and Instagram.
Saturday, December 2, 2023