Hey, fans of farmers’ markets: Now you can find artisanal and organic products from some South Florida vendors all under one umbrella.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
The website, FarmersMarketsToGo.com, allows you to check out different vendors, place your order and select delivery or pickup for easy access to your favorite goods.
There’s everything from juice and java to cheeses and sauces – even dog treats for your pampered pooch!
First, a few items of note:
- There’s a $50 minimum on all orders.
- Delivery is available for a $15 fee to most of Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties.
- Pickup is available free of charge from 10 a.m.-noon in Hallandale Beach.
- You have to place your order no later than midnight Thursday to receive it by Saturday.
And now for the vendors … These are just some of the vendors currently available on the site.
- 305 Squeezed Juices
- A Flair for Fudge
- AB’s Gourmet Kitchen – featuring salts, sugars and barbecue rubs
- Almotti Gluten Free Itaican Delicacies
- Biofarm Grassfed Provisions
- Bushdogs Real Maryland Crabcakes
- Counter Culture Kombucha
- Crafted House
- Doctor Pickle
- Frik & Frak Artisanal Sauces
- Gables Delight Jams & Jellies
- Gourmeat – Grass Fed from Uruguay
- Gratitude Garden Organic Farm
- Healing Blends for the Well Being of Body, Mind and Spirit
- Health in Spice Healthy Indian Inspired Cuisine
- Laurie’s Pantry Granola and Raw Honey
- Pumphouse Coffee Roasters
- Raw Tenders Cold Pressed Juices
- Swank Farms Specialty Produce
- XO Espresso Bar
The idea for this one-stop online shop came from Laurie Landgrebe and Victor Vigano, the same people behind Laurie’s Pantry, which is based in Miami Beach and sells homemade, gourmet granola.
They hope to help support vendors, to serve clients and to keep expanding the selection of vendors and products available.
According to a statement on their website: “As loyal customers already know, these local vendors bring superior quality, freshness, and a unique homestyle touch to their products. Now you can enjoy a broader selection of vendors not easily accessible otherwise. We have streamlined access to these great products, and will deliver directly to you or make it available for pick up. The outbreak of Covid-19 has badly hurt our farmers and artisans.”
Ready to order? Need more information?
Click here for the Farmer’s Market To Go website.
Click here for the Laurie’s Pantry website.
Click here for the Laurie’s Pantry Facebook page.
For more on food resources in general, check out Miami On The Cheap’s handy guide by clicking here, or see a few of our stories below.
More Food Resources
- McDonald’s: Get 2 for $6 mix & match deal
- Miami Spice: Last weekend to enjoy discounts at top restaurants
- Krispy Kreme offer: BOGO free doughnuts for World Gratitude Day
- National Coffee Day 2021: Free & cheap perks around Miami
- Pizza Hut’s Big Dinner Box offers lots for low price
- Best Happy Hour deals in Miami – VIDEO
- Get Halloween Boo! Books for just $1 at Wendy’s
- Best pizza deals in Miami: Pizza Rustica, BJ’s Brewhouse & more
- The Melting Pot offers ‘endless’ entree for a limited time
- Top brunch spots in Miami: Where to go for fun, food & mimosas
More Useful Resources
- Children’s Trust Family Expo having final event this Saturday
- Where to get a COVID vaccine in Miami-Dade
- Get 2 free trees this Saturday, as part of Miami-Dade giveaway
- Hallmark: How to get 12 free greeting cards
- After-school programs: Check out these affordable options in Miami
- Special deals, freebies for teachers
- Publix: Get pet medications at the pharmacy
- Sam’s Club: Get Groupon special offer
- Check out Miami On The Cheap’s special coupons page
- Free food distributions in South Florida