Hey, fans of farmers’ markets: Now you can find artisanal and organic products from some South Florida vendors all under one umbrella.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
The website, FarmersMarketsToGo.com, allows you to check out different vendors, place your order and select delivery or pickup for easy access to your favorite goods.
There’s everything from juice and java to cheeses and sauces – even dog treats for your pampered pooch!
First, a few items of note:
- There’s a $50 minimum on all orders.
- Delivery is available for a $15 fee to most of Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties.
- Pickup is available free of charge from 10 a.m.-noon in Hallandale Beach.
- You have to place your order no later than midnight Thursday to receive it by Saturday.
And now for the vendors … These are just some of the vendors currently available on the site.
- 305 Squeezed Juices
- A Flair for Fudge
- AB’s Gourmet Kitchen – featuring salts, sugars and barbecue rubs
- Almotti Gluten Free Itaican Delicacies
- Biofarm Grassfed Provisions
- Bushdogs Real Maryland Crabcakes
- Counter Culture Kombucha
- Crafted House
- Doctor Pickle
- Frik & Frak Artisanal Sauces
- Gables Delight Jams & Jellies
- Gourmeat – Grass Fed from Uruguay
- Gratitude Garden Organic Farm
- Healing Blends for the Well Being of Body, Mind and Spirit
- Health in Spice Healthy Indian Inspired Cuisine
- Laurie’s Pantry Granola and Raw Honey
- Pumphouse Coffee Roasters
- Raw Tenders Cold Pressed Juices
- Swank Farms Specialty Produce
- XO Espresso Bar
The idea for this one-stop online shop came from Laurie Landgrebe and Victor Vigano, the same people behind Laurie’s Pantry, which is based in Miami Beach and sells homemade, gourmet granola.
They hope to help support vendors, to serve clients and to keep expanding the selection of vendors and products available.
According to a statement on their website: “As loyal customers already know, these local vendors bring superior quality, freshness, and a unique homestyle touch to their products. Now you can enjoy a broader selection of vendors not easily accessible otherwise. We have streamlined access to these great products, and will deliver directly to you or make it available for pick up. The outbreak of Covid-19 has badly hurt our farmers and artisans.”
Ready to order? Need more information?
Click here for the Farmer’s Market To Go website.
Click here for the Laurie’s Pantry website.
Click here for the Laurie’s Pantry Facebook page.
For more on food resources in general, check out Miami On The Cheap’s handy guide by clicking here, or see a few of our stories below.
More Food Resources
- Delray displays 100-ft tree with ice skating, Santa and more
- Free ‘Art of Transformation’ in Opa-Locka
- Secure your golden ticket early on The Polar Express
- Where to see holiday lights in Miami, Broward and Palm Beach
- Pizza Hut’s Triple Treat Box offers big holiday value with pizza, breadsticks and dessert
- Limited-edition Starbucks tumbler gets free coffee or tea every day in January
- Wendy’s: $2 Frosty Key Tag gets free Frosty Jr. throughout 2023
- Arby’s offers 2 For $7 Everyday Value Menu
- Pizza Hut offers 3-topping pizza for $10.99
- Restaurants offering senior discounts
More Useful Resources
- Resource Depot in West Palm offers discount items for upcycling
- Local libraries provide free virtual and in-person homework help
- Free hurricane apps provide up-to-the-minute info, tips
- Postponed Event — Event offers information on free workforce education in Fort Lauderdale
- Free food distributions & resources
- Broward Sheriff’s Office offers free shredding & prescription disposal
- Florida landscaping: Free resources to enhance your yard
- Indoor plants: Tips for radishes, lettuce & other edibles from Davie extension office
- Free food for students during summer
- Ride for free with Freebee in Aventura