Oh, those sweet, sweet cinnamon rolls!
After much anticipation, Knaus Berry Farm has reopened for the season — and we are thrilled to share the news.
The Redland farm has been selling delicious strawberries since 1956, when it was a roadside stand. Through the years, the farm has added all sorts of yummy delicacies including shakes, pies, preserves and, of course, its ultra-popular cinnamon rolls.
The farm is open Mondays through Saturdays, from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. The Shake Stand closes at 5:15 p.m. and the u-pick area at 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday and at 4 p.m. Saturday, according to the official Facebook page.
A few things to note …
- In addition to Sundays, it’s closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
- Only cash is accepted.
Typically closed during the summer, Knaus Berry Farm reopens every fall and remains through mid-April. Find the farm at 15980 SW 248th St., Homestead.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, or visit our Facebook group page.
More useful resources
- Free resources to enhance your South Florida yard
- Teacher Appreciation Week deals & freebies
- Water parks and pools in Palm Beach
- Free food distributions & resources
- Free homework help from local libraries
- Indoor gardening: Tips for growing edible plants
- Libraries in Palm Beach ‘seed’ knowledge
- Resource Depot in West Palm offers new, used & upcycled items at discount prices
- Discount vouchers for swimming lessons in Broward
- Postponed Event — Event offers information on free workforce education in Fort Lauderdale