Oh, those sweet, sweet cinnamon rolls!
After much anticipation, Knaus Berry Farm has reopened for the season — and we are thrilled to share the news.
The Redland farm has been selling delicious strawberries since 1956, when it was a roadside stand. Through the years, the farm has added all sorts of yummy delicacies including shakes, pies, preserves and, of course, its ultra-popular cinnamon rolls.
The farm is open Mondays through Saturdays, from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. The Shake Stand closes at 5:15 p.m. and the u-pick area at 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday and at 4 p.m. Saturday, according to the official Facebook page.
A few things to note …
- In addition to Sundays, it's closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- Only cash is accepted.
Typically closed during the summer, Knaus Berry Farm reopens every fall and remains through mid-April. Find the farm at 15980 SW 248th St., Homestead.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, or visit our Facebook group page.
More useful resources
- Free exams from Health Van in Hollywood
- Free homework help from libraries
- Free vaccines for pets
- Free TV channels, programs and shows at your fingertips
- Volunteer ushers get to see high-quality performances
- Free food distributions & resources
- Libraries in Palm Beach ‘seed' knowledge
- Updated: Free or discount museum entry with SNAP card
- Broward Sheriff's Office offers free shredding & prescription disposal
- AARP will help older adults create their future at Senior Planet, Miami