Here’s a deal for a new haunted house: The Horrorland Scream Park, which opens Sept. 23, 2022, at Jungle Island, near downtown Miami.
The park includes 15 haunted attractions, outdoor scares zones, sinister carnival games, a horror art exhibition, fear gift shop, creepy beer garden, coffin bar, macabre food village and a circus show featuring The Vampire Circus.
In 2020 and 2021, the Horrorland was a drive-through attraction. This year it’s a walk-through, with both indoor and outdoor spaces, if you dare. No high heels or flip-flops are allowed, and close-toed shoes are recommended. The attraction is recommended for residents 13 and older.
Hours are 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday and to midnight on Saturday. The attraction is open Sept. 23 through Oct. 23.
Admission is $38.99 to $68.99, and varies by day. In general weekdays are cheaper, and the price rises as Halloween gets closer. This Groupon deal offers 18 percent off on selected, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays, bringing ticket prices down to $40.
Parking is an additional $15 ($22 for valet).
The Horrorland is at 1111 Parrot Jungle Trail, Miami, FL 33132.
More Halloween events
- Experience more ‘Stranger Things’ this season for free
- Free and cheap Halloween events in South Florida
- Pumpkin Patches in Broward
- Hollyweird is a free Halloween festival in Hollywood
- Cheap and easy Halloween costumes
- Halloween candy buy back: Kids get money for candy
- Royal Palm Beach offers Halloween ‘haunted’ house, $10
- Wicked Manors Halloween event offers fun for youngsters & grownups
- Halloween & Fall events in greater Palm Beach
- Halloween & Fall events in Broward