For an outdoor event featuring seafood and live entertainment, there's a festival in Boca Raton that's on point.
The Boca Raton Seafood & Music Festival is scheduled for Feb. 11-13, 2022, at Mizner Park, 327 Plaza Real.
The festival promises vegetarian dishes, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks as well.
Festival entry fees:
- $15 – Feb. 11, 4 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- $15 – Feb. 12, 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- $7 – Feb. 13, 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
The prices are for online purchases prior to the event. Extra fees and taxes apply. Entry fees may be more expensive at the gate. Admission is free for children age 14 and younger.
- Atlanta Rhythm Section
- Damon Fowler
- Noveaux Honkies
- Rockin' Jake
- Joey Gilmore Band
- Lee Boys
For a rundown of who's performing and when – plus other details – click here.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, or visit our Facebook group page.
- Free Festivals in Palm Beach County
- Hear ye, hear ye: Florida Renaissance Festival is in Deerfield
- Deering Seafood Festival
- Food Festivals in South Florida offer fabulous flavors & fun
- Vegetarian/vegan festivals in South Florida
- Entertainment, fun & fireworks at free Butterfly Festival
- Boca Raton Chanukah Festival
- Light Up Dania includes ice rink, Santa & ‘Ugly Sweaters' and it's free
- Free live music on Ocean Drive
- South Florida holiday shows, events at a discount
- Hanukkah events & displays in Broward
- Old Town Untapped in Pompano Beach features art, music & free entry
- Live music at TY Park in Hollywood
- Free concerts and food trucks at Rock the Park in Plantation
- Free Holiday Drone Show & ‘Hugo,' Miami Beach
- Dreyfoos Student Artisan Market & Music at The Square