The Florida Renaissance Festival in Deerfield Beach offers an opportunity to immerse yourself in a fantasy world – with performers, artisans and activities inspired by another place and time.
This popular event is scheduled for weekends from February 5-March 20, 2022, at Quiet Waters Park, 401 S. Powerline Road.
Tickets are offered online at $35.28 for guests age 12 and older, $16.74 for age 6-11, and free for age 5 and younger. These prices include extra service fees, and the weekend park entry fee, which is $1.50 for age 6 and older. Season tickets are $156.31 for adults & $84.21 for kids.
No online service fees required if you purchase at the door, a savings of about $1.75 for adults & about $1.25 for ages 6-11.
Discounts for Florida Renaissance Festival include:
- Group deals: with purchase of at least 20 adult tickets, fee is $26 per person and at least 20 kids’ tickets, fee is $10 per person. Extra fees apply. $1.50 for park entry for ages 6 and older. Service fees apply if purchasing online.
- $3 off discount at gate for seniors age 65 and older and active military in uniform, with appropriate identification
Entertainment will include:
- Live-action stunt show – Joust
- Les S. Moore – Will Steal Your Stuff….
- Kelly Academy of Irish Dance
- The Washing Well Wenches
- The Splattertime Players
- Theme weekends
- Free parking
- VIP parking, $28.07
For more information, visit the Ren Fest website or call 954-776-1642
Other Entertainment & Events
- Free & cheap things to do this weekend in Miami & South Florida
- Orchestra Miami celebrates ‘quince’ with jazz singer Wendy Pedersen
- Looking for a date night activity? Blue Man Group On Tour returns this summer
- Panthers Playoffs: Entry Is Free For Watch Party on Riverwalk
- Free Afro Roots Fest in Hollywood features local & international musicians
- Free Downtown Hollywood ArtWalk with live entertainment, exhibits & vendors
- Miami Museums offer BOGOs & other discounts
- Haunted Miami: Audio Driving Tour for under $10
- $10 for Florida Grand Opera performance featuring favorite arias
- Rooftop Cinema Club comes to South Beach