For an outdoor event featuring seafood and live entertainment, there's a festival in Boca Raton that's on point.
The Boca Raton Seafood & Music Festival is scheduled for Feb. 11-13, 2022, at Mizner Park, 327 Plaza Real.
The festival promises vegetarian dishes, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks as well.
Festival entry fees:
- $15 – Feb. 11, 4 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- $15 – Feb. 12, 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- $7 – Feb. 13, 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
The prices are for online purchases prior to the event. Extra fees and taxes apply. Entry fees may be more expensive at the gate. Admission is free for children age 14 and younger.
- Atlanta Rhythm Section
- Damon Fowler
- Noveaux Honkies
- Rockin' Jake
- Joey Gilmore Band
- Lee Boys
For a rundown of who's performing and when – plus other details – click here.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, or visit our Facebook group page.
- Free Festivals in Palm Beach County
- Hear ye, hear ye: Florida Renaissance Festival is in Deerfield
- Deering Seafood Festival
- Food Festivals in South Florida offer fabulous flavors & fun
- Vegetarian/vegan festivals in South Florida
- Entertainment, fun & fireworks at free Butterfly Festival
- South Florida holiday shows, events at a discount
- Free and cheap holiday events in South Florida
- Free Christmas cantata: ‘A Festival of Carols,' Delray Beach
- Free 75-year party at Miracle Theatre in Coral Gables
- Boynton Beach Boat Parade with free watch areas
- Lottery for discounted $25 tickets to ‘Book of Mormon' in Fort Lauderdale
- Free screenings at UM Cosford Cinema
- ‘Christmas Lights in the Acres' is a dazzling display in Plantation
- Retro Replay $5 classic films in Coral Gables
- Yuletide on Atlantic Parade in Pompano Beach