For an outdoor event featuring seafood and live entertainment, there’s a festival in Boca Raton that’s on point.
The Boca Raton Seafood & Music Festival is scheduled for Feb. 11-13, 2022, at Mizner Park, 327 Plaza Real.
The festival promises vegetarian dishes, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks as well.
Festival entry fees:
- $15 – Feb. 11, 4 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- $15 – Feb. 12, 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- $7 – Feb. 13, 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
The prices are for online purchases prior to the event. Extra fees and taxes apply. Entry fees may be more expensive at the gate. Admission is free for children age 14 and younger.
- Atlanta Rhythm Section
- Damon Fowler
- Noveaux Honkies
- Rockin’ Jake
- Joey Gilmore Band
- Lee Boys
For a rundown of who’s performing and when – plus other details – click here.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, or visit our Facebook group page.
- Free Festivals in Palm Beach County
- Hear ye, hear ye: Florida Renaissance Festival is in Deerfield
- Deering Seafood Festival
- Food Festivals in South Florida offer fabulous flavors & fun
- Vegetarian/vegan festivals in South Florida
- Entertainment, fun & fireworks at free Butterfly Festival
- Free tickets to ‘Matilda The Musical’ in Wellington
- Rock n’ Ride in Tamarc features hot rods with rock & roll
- Free comedy movie for patrons over 40 in Coral Gables this Sunday
- Best free & cheap things to do this weekend in South Florida
- Hispanic Heritage celebrations
- Free Summer Jamz concert in Fort Lauderdale
- Now and Then at Coral Gables Actors’ Playhouse: 50% discount
- Woodstock Music & Art Fair in Fort Lauderdale with free yoga
- Viernes Culturales in Little Havana: Music, art & free walking tour
- Where to find South Florida Oktoberfest parties