For an outdoor event featuring seafood and live entertainment, there’s a festival in Boca Raton that’s on point.
The Boca Raton Seafood & Music Festival is scheduled for Feb. 11-13, 2022, at Mizner Park, 327 Plaza Real.
The festival promises vegetarian dishes, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks as well.
Festival entry fees:
- $15 – Feb. 11, 4 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- $15 – Feb. 12, 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- $7 – Feb. 13, 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
The prices are for online purchases prior to the event. Extra fees and taxes apply. Entry fees may be more expensive at the gate. Admission is free for children age 14 and younger.
- Atlanta Rhythm Section
- Damon Fowler
- Noveaux Honkies
- Rockin’ Jake
- Joey Gilmore Band
- Lee Boys
For a rundown of who’s performing and when – plus other details – click here.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, or visit our Facebook group page.
- Free Festivals in Palm Beach County
- Hear ye, hear ye: Florida Renaissance Festival is in Deerfield
- Deering Seafood Festival
- Food Festivals in South Florida offer fabulous flavors & fun
- Vegetarian/vegan festivals in South Florida
- Entertainment, fun & fireworks at free Butterfly Festival
- Free & cheap things to do this week in South Florida
- Win free tickets to see Disney on Ice in Miami
- Free: Olympia Arts takes art to the streets in Miami
- Best free & cheap things to do this weekend in South Florida
- Free outdoor concerts in Broward
- Haitian Kanaval Block Party in Little Haiti
- Black History Month celebrations around Miami
- Perez Art Museum Miami’s free floating film series
- Lake Worth offers free oceanside bonfires with live entertainment
- Black History parades, festivals & events in greater Palm Beach