The Miami Foundation is hosting the annual Give Miami Day on Thursday, Nov. 18, 2021.
The 24-hour online giving event allows individuals to make donations to local charities via GiveMiamiDay.org.
In 2020, nonprofits – from mental health organizations to cultural arts institutions – faced significantly decreased revenues. For as little as $25, you can give to more than 900 participating local charities. For more details on these local charities, click here.
Last year, Give Miami Day raised $18.2 million to support more than 850 local nonpro?ts and we hope to break another record for our Greater Miami nonprofits.
Last year, donors helped raise more than $18 million for about 850 Greater Miami charities. This year, you can be a part of the philanthropic magic all over the city.
To donate, visit GiveMiamiDay.org. There’s also an Early Giving Period that starts at 12 a.m. Monday, Nov. 15. For more information, check out the foundation’s “Frequently Asked Questions” section or its Facebook page.
More Useful Resources
- Free food distributions & resources
- Resource Depot in West Palm offers new & upcycled items at discount prices
- Free income tax webinars from University of Florida
- Local libraries provide free homework help
- Postponed Event — Event offers information on free workforce education in Fort Lauderdale
- Broward Sheriff’s Office offers free shredding & prescription disposal
- Florida landscaping: Free resources to enhance your yard
- Indoor plants: Tips for radishes, lettuce & other edibles from Davie extension office
- Free food for students during summer
- Ride for free with Freebee in Aventura