The outdoor fountain in West Palm Beach is sporting a decidedly festive St. Patrick’s Day vibe this month.
The Centennial Fountain at Nancy M. Graham Centennial Square in the city’s downtown waterfront area features a “Clematis by Light” shows, which involve a “dancing” water display synchronized with lights and music. These shows are free for spectators.
This month’s holiday-themed schedule for ShamROCK’N is as follows:
- 6 p.m. – 10 p.m. through March 12
- 8 p.m. – 10 p.m. March 13-31
Exceptions may occur for other programming.
Centennial Fountain is at 150 N. Clematis St., West Palm Beach. Information is available online.
- Free: Day of the Dead celebration, Oct. 28, Downtown Doral
- Old School Latin Block Party in Pembroke Pines
- Free concerts in Coconut Creek
- Free Family Day at Miami Beach’s Bass Museum
- Deep Cuts $5 Film Series, Free Banned Books Films and Watching With… $10 Film Series at UM Cosford Cinema
- ‘Dias de los Muertos’ celebrations at CityPlace Doral
- Oktoberfest at Stormhouse Brewing, Sept. 23, North Palm Beach
- ‘Dia de los Muertos’ celebration at Doral Yard
- Sunday: Free concert by Tito Puente Jr., Miami Beach
- Free Florida Grand Opera ‘First Sing,’ Miami-Dade & Broward