For a fun Florida approach to holiday lights, embark on an excursion on the Water Taxi in Fort Lauderdale.
Water Taxi holiday lights tours are offered December 1-31, 2023, with decorated vessels navigating The Intracoastal Waterway. The tour is a peek at the decorated waterfront yards and docks along the route. The cruise includes holiday music, with drinks available for purchase.
Phone 954-467-6677 for information. There are no cruises, Dec. 15, 24 or 25.
Most nights, excursions leave at 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. from Water Taxi Stop 1, at 335 SE Sixth Avenue, Fort Lauderdale (on the Riverwalk behind the Stranahan House Museum). Tickets are $45 for adults and $15 for kids ages 3 to 11.
More holiday lights in South Florida
- ‘Christmas Lights in the Acres' is a dazzling display in Plantation
- Winter Fest has seasonal fun for kids in Royal Palm Beach
- Where to see holiday lights in Palm Beach County
- Lights displays dress up Coral Springs for the holidays
- Free Symphony In Lights display in Hallandale
- West Palm Beach's ‘Holiday in Paradise' dazzles with music & light shows
- Where to see holiday lights in South Florida
- Holiday Tree Lightings in Palm Beach County
- Where to see holiday lights in Broward
- Wolfson Market & Movie is free, Miami