There's a new holiday show in town, and it just might be Miami's most affordable winter holiday spectacular, with light shows and wonderlands for kids of all ages. And the best part is the cost of admission is only $5 per child (age 3-12) and $10 per adult, plus tax and fee.
Magic City Lights include:
- Countless spots for social media-worthy pics
- An array of vendors with favorite holiday eats
- Entertainment included in ticket price
- Local artisan market for all your holiday shopping needs
- Free parking and lots to see and do
Features five magical worlds:
- Christmas Tree Lane: A showcase of decorated trees from around the world.
- Kids Wonderland: An enchanting landscape with playful surprises.
- Winter Wonderland: whimsical place. where imagination takes flight.
- Tropical Treasures: Offers the balmy charm of paradise.
- Luminous Rhythms: Blends a colorful, dazzling display with adventure.
OPEN EVERY DAY
Nov. 18 – Jan. 7
Sunday – Thursday 5-10 p.m.
Friday – Saturday 5-11 p.m.