Driving around looking at holiday lights is a favorite tradition of the holiday season. We all have favorite neighborhoods in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties that go all out to decorate for Christmas, Hanukkah or winter.
In South Florida, the weather is wonderful for looking at holiday lights. In fact, not only do we have holiday lights to see from the car, we have holiday light shows where we walk around, such as the NightGarden at Fairchild Tropical Garden in Coral Gables, Fantasy of Lights at Tradewinds Park in Coconut Creek and Zoo Lights in West Palm Beach.
To help you find all the best light shows in South Florida, whether you are walking or driving, here is our day-by-day guide to holiday lights in South Florida. We also have separate lists of where to see holiday lights in Miami-Dade, where to see holiday lights in Broward and where to see holiday lights in Palm Beach County.
Of course, looking at holiday lights is just one of the many free and cheap holiday events in South Florida.
Holiday light displays in South Florida
- Magic City Lights create ‘Wonderlands' in Miami (new discount)
- The Berry Farm's annual Winter Festival, South Miami
- Holiday Trees & Lights in Palm Beach County
- Where to see holiday lights in South Florida
- Where to see holiday lights in Palm Beach County
- Where to see holiday lights in Miami-Dade
- Where to see holiday lights in Broward
- Free festive walk-up display in Plantation
- ‘Deck The Halls' residential holiday lights & displays in Coral Springs
- Holiday Fantasy of Lights in North Broward offers discounts
Here is a day-by-day calendar of where to see holiday lights and holiday light events in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties. Lights at private homes are not included in this list.