West Palm Beach’s Holiday in Paradise festivities include a free light show featuring an impressive 35-foot, 700-ton holiday sand tree. A ferris wheel coyly named Ferris is enhancing the attraction this year. Lots of the displays and activities are free.
Tickets and more information can be found on their website. Free and ticketed events are listed below.
Holiday in Paradise festivities for 2022 include:
- tree lighting events 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. December 1, with entertainment featuring party band Remix and vendors for holiday shopping. Santa and his wife are on site, and entry is free
- rides on a 65 foot ferris wheel 6 p.m. – 10 p.m. December 1-31, $5 or $20 for unlimited rides per night, fees and taxes are extra
- Sandi the sand tree offers musical light shows on the quarter hour 6 p.m. – 10 p.m. December 1-31, with some exceptions, entry is free
- dancing waters in Centennial Fountain
- light show and ferris wheel offered until 12 a.m. December 31
- sand sculptures on display offer photo ops
Holiday In Paradise is at West Palm Beach great lawn, 100 N. Clematis Street, West Palm Beach. FL.
Events at Holiday in Paradise include:
- Outdoor films 6 p.m. December 9 include
Olaf’s Frozen Adventure
Prep & Landing: Naughty vs. Nice
A Christmas Story 2
Bring blankets or portable seats
- 9 a.m. to noon; December 17 Santa and Sandi’s Pancake Breakfast, $15 tickets purchased online required. Includes access to Santa and his wife and a ride on the ferris wheel.
- Aloha Islanders offers Polynesian entertainment featuring hula dancers and fire performers from Hawaii, Tahiti, Samoa and New Zealand, 4-7 p.m. on December 18.
Click here to purchase tickets for Ferris and Sandi’s Pancake Breakfast with Santa.
If you have any difficulty purchasing tickets from this site, please call the Ticket Office at
561-340-3244, Monday-Friday, 9:00-5:00 p.m.
For more information, please visit their website.
Parking is at the Palm Stage & The Great Lawn, 100 North Clematis Street, West Palm Beach, FL. The Palm Stage and The Great Lawn are located at 100 North Clematis Street in Downtown West Palm Beach. It can be accessed using South Flagler Drive from the North or South, Narcissus Avenue from the North or South, and Clematis Street from the West. The closest City of West Palm Beach parking garage is the Banyan Public Parking Garage, located at Banyan Boulevard and Narcissus Avenue. Another option is The Downtown Trolley. It makes getting to events in West Palm Beach a breeze. It’s a free and convenient way to visit, and you can find routes and schedule times here.