West Palm Beach’s Holiday in Paradise festivities include a free light show featuring an impressive 35-foot, 700-ton holiday sand tree. A ferris wheel coyly named Ferris is enhancing the attraction this year. Lots of the displays and activities are free.
Tickets and more information can be found on their website. Free and ticketed events are listed below.
Holiday in Paradise festivities for 2022 include:
- tree lighting events 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. December 1, with entertainment featuring party band Remix and vendors for holiday shopping. Santa and his wife are on site, and entry is free
- rides on a 65 foot ferris wheel 6 p.m. – 10 p.m. December 1-31, $5 or $20 for unlimited rides per night, fees and taxes are extra
- Sandi the sand tree offers musical light shows on the quarter hour 6 p.m. – 10 p.m. December 1-31, with some exceptions, entry is free
- dancing waters in Centennial Fountain
- light show and ferris wheel offered until 12 a.m. December 31
- sand sculptures on display offer photo ops
Holiday In Paradise is at West Palm Beach great lawn, 100 N. Clematis Street, West Palm Beach. FL.
Events at Holiday in Paradise include:
- Outdoor films 6 p.m. December 9 include
Olaf’s Frozen Adventure
Prep & Landing: Naughty vs. Nice
A Christmas Story 2
Bring blankets or portable seats
- 9 a.m. to noon; December 17 Santa and Sandi’s Pancake Breakfast, $15 tickets purchased online required. Includes access to Santa and his wife and a ride on the ferris wheel.
- Aloha Islanders offers Polynesian entertainment featuring hula dancers and fire performers from Hawaii, Tahiti, Samoa and New Zealand, 4-7 p.m. on December 18.
Click here to purchase tickets for Ferris and Sandi’s Pancake Breakfast with Santa.
If you have any difficulty purchasing tickets from this site, please call the Ticket Office at
561-340-3244, Monday-Friday, 9:00-5:00 p.m.
For more information, please visit their website.
Parking is at the Palm Stage & The Great Lawn, 100 North Clematis Street, West Palm Beach, FL. The Palm Stage and The Great Lawn are located at 100 North Clematis Street in Downtown West Palm Beach. It can be accessed using South Flagler Drive from the North or South, Narcissus Avenue from the North or South, and Clematis Street from the West. The closest City of West Palm Beach parking garage is the Banyan Public Parking Garage, located at Banyan Boulevard and Narcissus Avenue. Another option is The Downtown Trolley. It makes getting to events in West Palm Beach a breeze. It’s a free and convenient way to visit, and you can find routes and schedule times here.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami-South Florida on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook, and Instagra
Other Free and Inexpensive South Florida Holiday Events
Friday, December 2, 2022
Saturday, December 3, 2022
Sunday, December 4, 2022
Monday, December 5, 2022
Tuesday, December 6, 2022
Wednesday, December 7, 2022
Thursday, December 8, 2022
Friday, December 9, 2022
Saturday, December 10, 2022
Sunday, December 11, 2022
Monday, December 12, 2022
Tuesday, December 13, 2022
Wednesday, December 14, 2022
Thursday, December 15, 2022
Friday, December 16, 2022
Saturday, December 17, 2022
Sunday, December 18, 2022
Monday, December 19, 2022
Tuesday, December 20, 2022
Wednesday, December 21, 2022
Thursday, December 22, 2022
Friday, December 23, 2022
Saturday, December 24, 2022
Sunday, December 25, 2022
Monday, December 26, 2022
Tuesday, December 27, 2022
Wednesday, December 28, 2022
Thursday, December 29, 2022
Friday, December 30, 2022
Saturday, December 31, 2022
Sunday, January 1, 2023
Monday, January 2, 2023
Tuesday, January 3, 2023
Wednesday, January 4, 2023
Thursday, January 5, 2023
Friday, January 6, 2023
Saturday, January 7, 2023
Sunday, January 8, 2023
Monday, January 9, 2023
Tuesday, January 10, 2023
More Holiday Events
West Palm Beach,FL33401