The outdoor fountain in West Palm Beach is sporting a decidedly festive St. Patrick's Day vibe this month.
The Centennial Fountain at Nancy M. Graham Centennial Square in the city's downtown waterfront area features a “Clematis by Light” shows, which involve a “dancing” water display synchronized with lights and music. These shows are free for spectators.
This month's holiday-themed schedule for ShamROCK'N is as follows:
- 6 p.m. – 10 p.m. through March 12
- 8 p.m. – 10 p.m. March 13-31
Exceptions may occur for other programming.
Centennial Fountain is at 150 N. Clematis St., West Palm Beach. Information is available online.
- Best free & cheap things to do this weekend in South Florida
- Free entry for Margate Winter Festival
- Free International Art & Fashion Weekend in Broward
- Free concerts: ‘Chopin For All' in Broward & Coral Gables
- Cheap deal: ‘Mystery Movie Monday' at Regal Cinemas
- Boynton Beach Boat Parade with free watch areas
- Free: ‘Screen on the Green' movies in West Palm Beach
- Free holiday events & live entertainment at Broward libraries
- Holiday Fun on Ocean Drive Miami Beach
- Free and cheap Hanukkah events in South Florida