Updated to reflect that Zoo Miami has reopened and is accepting the Summer Savings Pass.
The Summer Savings Pass is a one-price deal good for entry to four South Florida attractions. It costs $60 plus tax for adults and $50 plus tax for kids (age 3 to 12).
The pass is good for unlimited visits through Oct. 31, 2020, at:
- Zoo Miami
- Miami Seaquarium (The attraction has been re-closed, effective June 29, 2020)
- Museum of Discovery and Science in Fort Lauderdale (Open, but advanced reservations required)
- Lion Country Safari in Palm Beach County
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
If you already hold an annual pass to one of these venues, you can get the Summer Savings Pass at a discount: $35 plus tax for adults and $25 plus tax for youngsters.
Be aware, the program has posted this warning: “There is an inherent risk to COVID-19 exposure in any public location where people are present. By visiting the attractions, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. COVID-19 can lead to severe illness and death.”
It is strongly recommended that you find out the safety measures and reservation process for each attraction. Click here to get all those details.
HOW TO PURCHASE
- By phone: Call 954-713-0942 to speak with the MODS membership department. You can choose to pick up your Summer Savings Passes at the box office “will call” window or have it mailed to you via Certified Mail.
- Online: Click here to make your order. According to the site: A Certified Mail fee of $10 per order will apply for all online mail orders.
For more information on the Summer Savings Pass or any of the participating attractions, click here.
Find more free and cheap things to do with kids this week:
Saturday, September 19, 2020
Monday, September 21, 2020
Tuesday, September 22, 2020
Wednesday, September 23, 2020
Thursday, September 24, 2020
Friday, September 25, 2020
See our full Calendar of Events.