The Summer Savings Pass is a one-price deal good for entry to four South Florida attractions. It costs $58 plus tax for adults and $48 plus tax for kids ages 3 to 12.
If you already hold an annual pass to one of these venues, you can get the Summer Savings Pass at a discount: $33 plus tax for adults and $23 plus tax for youngsters. You can print out a form before you go and buy the pass at any of the four participating attractions.
The pass is good for unlimited visits from May 13 to Sept. 30, 2017 at:
- Zoo Miami
- Miami Seaquarium
- Museum of Discovery and Science in Fort Lauderdale
- Lion Country Safari in Palm Beach County
Buy at any of the attractions. Save time by completing this form in advance.
See also these related posts:
South Florida Adventure Pass, which offers 5 attractions for 1 price. Those attractions include Flamingo Gardens, Jungle Island, Perez Art Museum Miami, Sawgrass Recreation Park and Young at Art Museum.
Another option if you want to see multiple attractions is the Go Miami Card, which offers a variety of money-saving packages.
Also, don’t miss the regular free museum days in Miami-Dade and Broward.
Looking for more free and cheap things to do this summer in Miami:
- 32 free or cheap things for Miami-Dade kids to do this summer
- Find free and Cheap Things To Do in Miami This Week.
- Find free and Cheap Things To Do in Miami This Weekend.
- Find discounts on indoor playgrounds and arcades.