Five South Florida attractions are offering the South Florida Adventure Pass this summer.
With the pass, South Florida residents and tourists can get unlimited visits this summer to Flamingo Gardens, Sawgrass Recreation Park, XTreme Action Park, Bonnet House Museum and Young at Art Museum.
The South Florida Adventure Pass is $50 plus tax for adults and $40 plus tax for children 3-12. If you have an annual pass to one of the attractions, you can update for $40 plus tax for adults and $30 plus tax for children. You can buy the pass at participating attractions.
The pass is good through Sept. 30.
These are the attractions included:
- Flamingo Gardens: Flamingo Gardens, established in 1927, has more than 3,000 tropical and sub-tropical species of plants and trees in its 60 acres and also has the largest collection of Florida native wildlife in the state. 3750 S. Flamingo Road; Davie/Ft. Lauderdale 33330; 954-473-2955.
- Sawgrass Recreation Park: This attraction in Broward includes airboat rides and an animal exhibit area with more than 100 mammals and reptiles, including a Florida panther. 1006 N. Highway 27; Weston 33327; 954-389-0202.
- Young At Art Museum: The Young At Art Museum includes permanent galleries, studios, a teen center and recording studio and a preschool and early childhood learning center. 751 SW 121st Avenue; Davie 33325; 954-424-0085.
- Xtreme Action Park: The attraction has more than 200,000 square feet of exciting attractions and event spaces including Go Kart Racing, Bowling, Arcade, a Ropes Course Adventure, Glow-in-the-Dark Bazooka Blast, a Trampoline Park, Roller Skating Rink, Escape Rooms, an Auto Museum, All American Café, Hershey’s Ice Cream Shake Shoppe, a full Liquor Sports Bar. Xtreme Action Park will offer a FREE Roller Skating Session including Skate Rental to anyone with the adventure pass. 5300 Powerline Rd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
(954) 491-6265. Blackout dates are May 25-27, 2019 (Memorial Weekend); July 4, 2019 (Independence Day)
September 2, 2019 (Labor Day).
- Butterfly World: World’s largest butterfly and bird park with open air aviaries, display of 20,000 exotic butterflies and tropical birds from around the world, a Vine Maze and butterfly museum and insectarium. Tradewinds Park South, 3600 W. Sample Rd., Coconut Creek, FL 33073. (954) 977-4400
See also these related posts:
Summer Savings Pass, which offers unlimited visits to four attractions for one price. That pass includes Zoo Miami, the Miami Seaquarium, the Museum of Discovery and Science in Fort Lauderdale and Lion Country Safari in Palm Beach County.
Another option if you want to see multiple attractions is the Go Miami Card, which offers a variety of money-saving packages.
Also, don’t miss the regular free museum days in Miami-Dade and Broward.
Looking for more free and cheap things to do this summer in Miami:
- Find free and Cheap Things To Do in Miami This Week.
- Find free and Cheap Things To Do in Miami This Weekend.