Five Miami and Fort Lauderdale area attractions are offering a new South Florida Adventure Pass this summer.
With the pass, South Florida residents and tourists can get unlimited visits this summer to Flamingo Gardens, Jungle Island, Pérez Art Museum Miami, Sawgrass Recreation Park and Young at Art Museum.
The South Florida Adventure Pass is $45 plus tax for adults and $35 plus tax for children 3-12. If you have an annual pass to one of the attractions, you can update for $30 plus tax for adults and $20 plus tax for children. You can buy the pass at participating attractions.
The pass is good May 15 through Sept. 30.
These are the attractions included:
- Flamingo Gardens: Flamingo Gardens, established in 1927, has more than 3,000 tropical and sub-tropical species of plants and trees in its 60 acres and also has the largest collection of Florida native wildlife in the state. 3750 S. Flamingo Road; Davie/Ft. Lauderdale 33330; 954-473-2955.
- Jungle Island: Jungle Island offers animal shows, exhibits, streams and waterfalls plus hands-on animal interactions. 1111 Parrot Jungle Trail; Miami 33132; 305-400-7000.
- Pérez Art Museum Miami: PAMM includes 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor program space, including art galleries, a waterfront restaurant and bar and an education center. 1103 Biscayne Blvd.; Miami 33132; 305-375- 3000.
- Sawgrass Recreation Park: This attraction in Broward includes airboat rides and an animal exhibit area with more than 100 mammals and reptiles, including a Florida panther. 1006 N. Highway 27; Weston 33327; 954-389-0202.
- Young At Art Museum: The Young At Art Museum includes permanent galleries, studios, a teen center and recording studio and a preschool and early childhood learning center. 751 SW 121st Avenue; Davie 33325; 954-424-008.
See also these related posts:
Summer Savings Pass, which offers unlimited visits to four attractions for one price. That pass includes Zoo Miami, the Miami Seaquarium, the Museum of Discovery and Science in Fort Lauderdale and Lion Country Safari in Palm Beach County.
Another option if you want to see multiple attractions is the Go Miami Card, which offers a variety of money-saving packages.
Also, don’t miss the regular free museum days in Miami-Dade and Broward.
Looking for more free and cheap things to do this summer in Miami:
- 32 free or cheap things for Miami-Dade kids to do this summer
- Find free and Cheap Things To Do in Miami This Week.
- Find free and Cheap Things To Do in Miami This Weekend.
- Find discounts on indoor playgrounds and arcades.