Reducing water waste is kind to your wallet. And to the planet.
As an incentive to replace old toilets with fresher versions that save water, rebates are offered to eligible Broward residents.
The Broward Water Partnership offers rebates of $125 per toilet when replacing an older model with a more efficient, low-flow, WaterSense-rated toilet. Eligible homeowners may receive two rebates, for up to $250, per household.
The specific rebate and eligibility may vary depending on your address, which agency supplies your water, and whether that agency is part of Broward Water Partnership.
The rebate is available to some or all residents who receive water service from
- Deerfield Beach
- Fort Lauderdale
- Hallandale Beach
- Pembroke Pines
- Cooper City
- Coral Springs
- Coconut Creek
Information about eligibility and applying for pre-approval is available at 800-270-9794 or on the rebate website.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to receive the rebate, you must get approval of the rebate application BEFORE purchasing the product.
Other toilet rebates
- Hollywood residents
- Tamarac residents
Sign up for the South Florida on the Cheap newsletter. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
More Useful Resources
- Free food distributions & resources
- Free exams from Health Van in Hollywood
- Free homework help from libraries
- Free vaccines for pets
- Free TV channels, programs and shows at your fingertips
- Volunteer ushers get to see high-quality performances
- Libraries in Palm Beach ‘seed' knowledge
- Updated: Free or discount museum entry with SNAP card
- Broward Sheriff's Office offers free shredding & prescription disposal
- AARP will help older adults create their future at Senior Planet, Miami