Reducing water waste is kind to your wallet. And to the planet.
As an incentive to replace old toilets with fresher versions that save water, rebates are offered to eligible Broward County residents.
The Broward Water Partnership offers rebates of $100 per toilet when replacing an older model with a more efficient, low-flow, WaterSense-rated toilet. Eligible homeowners may receive two rebates, for up to $200, per household.
The specific rebate and eligibility may vary depending on your address, which agency supplies your water, and whether that agency is part of Broward Water Partnership.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to receive the rebate, you must get approval of the rebate application BEFORE purchasing the product.
Also, though this is for Broward residents, no rebates are available in Dania Beach, according to the official website.
Information about eligibility and applying for pre-approval is available by clicking here or calling 800-270-9794.
More Useful Resources
- Local libraries provide free virtual and in-person homework help
- Free hurricane apps provide up-to-the-minute info, tips
- Postponed Event — Event offers information on free workforce education in Fort Lauderdale
- Free food distributions & resources
- Broward Sheriff’s Office offers free shredding & prescription disposal
- Florida offers tax-free shopping for eligible items
- Florida landscaping: Free resources to enhance your yard
- Calling artists, teachers and crafters: West Palm offers discount recycled items
- Indoor plants: Tips for radishes, lettuce & other edibles from Davie extension office
- Free food for students during summer