Reducing water waste is kind to your wallet. And to the planet.
As an incentive to replace old toilets with fresher versions that save water, rebates are offered to eligible Broward residents.
The Broward Water Partnership offers rebates of $100 per toilet when replacing an older model with a more efficient, low-flow, WaterSense-rated toilet. Eligible homeowners may receive two rebates, for up to $200, per household.
The specific rebate and eligibility may vary depending on your address, which agency supplies your water, and whether that agency is part of Broward Water Partnership.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to receive the rebate, you must get approval of the rebate application BEFORE purchasing the product.
Information about eligibility and applying for pre-approval is available at 800-270-9794 or on the rebate website.
Free & inexpensive things to do this weekend in South Florida
Sign up for the South Florida on the Cheap newsletter. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
More Useful Resources
- Free food distributions & resources
- Resource Depot in West Palm offers new, used & upcycled items at discount prices
- Free resources to enhance your South Florida yard
- Water parks and pools in Palm Beach
- Free homework help from local libraries
- Indoor gardening: Tips for growing edible plants
- Libraries in Palm Beach ‘seed’ knowledge
- Discount vouchers for swimming lessons in Broward
- Postponed Event — Event offers information on free workforce education in Fort Lauderdale
- Broward Sheriff’s Office offers free shredding & prescription disposal