Farms in South Florida and other parts of the Sunshine State offer vegetables and other produce directly to the public. You just have to know where to go.
Farms are available throughout Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade counties.
Of course, details can always change at the last minute, so we always recommend you check ahead before heading out. Enjoy!
Farms in South Florida
Palm Beach County
- Swank Speciality Produce offers a farmers market Saturdays, 14311 N. Road, Loxahatchee; seasonal; 561-202-5648, website
- East Coast Farms in Lake Worth; 561-286-0286; email@example.com
- Farmhouse Tomatoes Inc., 1001 Okeechobee Road, West Palm Beach; 561-718-4733; website
- Bedner’s Farm Fresh Market, 10066 Lee Road, Boynton Beach; 561-733-5490; Facebook page or website
- Yee Farms, 9851 W. Boynton Beach Blvd., Boynton Beach; 561-732-0162; Facebook page
- Patch Urban Farm in Dania Beach, find details through online ordering, website & Facebook
- South Florida Urban Farms, Southwest Ranches (venue is described as hydroponic vertical farm); 954-275-5121; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Harpke Family Farm, 2781 SW 36th St., Dania Beach; order on website for pick-up; use Facebook page for updates; includes lettuce, leaks, microgreens, honey, edible flowers
- Moxieberries, organic produce from South Florida farms with local pickup sites and delivery in some areas; 954-559-8035; website
- Kongelato in Pembroke Pines; 954-399-0890; 954-709-1808; email@example.com
- Bee Heaven Farm, 19000 SW 264th St, Redland; 305-247-8650; Facebook page
- Glaser Organic Farms, 19100 SW 137th Ave., Miami; 305-238-7747; website
- Fresh Gardens, 31400 SW 194th Ave., Homestead; 305-245-8388
- Dragon Fruit Farm, 11100 Avocado Drive, Homestead; 305-209-8819; website
- Burrs Berry Farm, 13720 SW 216th St., Miami; entry fee applies; 786-655-9132; website
There’s a Farmer’s Market To Go service that offers foods from farmers and food vendors in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties; order online for pickup or delivery; website.
The Florida Department of Agriculture offers a Florida Farm To You Commodities List featuring information about opportunities to purchase products including tomatoes, watermelons, lettuce, blueberries, oysters, depending on what’s available at any given time.
Additionally, the Florida Farm Bureau features information about local farms right here.
- Food festivals in South Florida offer fabulous flavors & fun
- Farmers markets in Broward
- U-pick farms: Where to find them in Miami & South Florida
- Outdoor dining: free food truck events in South Florida
- Farmers markets in Miami – VIDEO
More Food & Drink News and Deals
- Free food distributions & resources
- Wynwood Pride 2023 celebrates LGBTQ & ally community
- Miami Heat win means 50% off Papa John’s pizza
- Score free burrito from Chipotle during NBA Finals
- Free doughnut and $2 dozen at Krispy Kreme on National Doughnut Day
- Food trucks, fun & vendors at Volunteer Park in Plantation
- IHOP offers IHoppy deals
- Tuesday & Sunday kids eat free at Legends Tavern & Grille
- Juneteenth celebrations in Palm Beach County
- Where to watch South Florida playoffs in Coral Gables