Farmers Markets can be found throughout the nation, providing farm-to-table goods for consumers. It’s a win-win operation that helps families eat fresh and local farmers and growers obtain sales. Miami-Dade County currently has some markets that are still operating. We are regularly updating these listings but recommend you check with each venue before heading out.
In-person markets are operating with social distancing guidelines and mask wearing regulations in place.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
For more than 20 years, The Aventura Market has shown #locallove to South Florida farmers and artisans. Shoppers enjoy the perfect indoor setting to explore a variety of unique and thoughtfully created products, including those made with natural and organic ingredients.
Representing the region’s talented cultural melting pot, The Aventura Market showcases a diverse array of exotic foods, fresh produce, desserts, handmade goods, accessories and home decor from more than 40 local farmers and artisans.
Located in Center Court, the market is open every Saturday and Sunday during mall hours. The market is in the Lower Level, Center Court of Aventura Mall, 19501 Biscayne Blvd.
Coral Gables City Hall
This farmers market typically runs on Saturdays, from Jan. 16 through March 27, from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. in front of Coral Gables City Hall, 405 Biltmore Way.
- Temporarily closed.
During normal times, this farmers market takes place at the University of Miami Jackson Campus on the Fred Cowell Mall (near Calder Library) from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Thursdays.
- Temporarily closed
Shop at this farmers market from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursdays year-round at the Government Center, 101 NW First St.
- Operating via drive-thru, pick up is on Mondays from 4-6 p.m.; click here to order online.
This farmers market run by Urban Oasis Project provides an opportunity to buy fresh produce or flowers on the way out of downtown, from 4 to 8 p.m. Mondays at the Thomson Plaza for the Arts at the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, 1300 Biscayne Blvd. Call 305-531-0038 for more information.
- Operating online; click here to order.
The Upper Eastside Farmers Market run by Urban Oasis Project provides produce, local honey, orchids and bromeliads, breads and crackers, fresh juices and more. EBT cards are accepted, with EBT funds doubled up to $10 per user. The market is typically open from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturdays year-round at Northeast 66th Street and Biscayne Boulevard.
Miami Beach-Lincoln Road
Enjoy farmers market staples such as fruit, vegetables, plants, honey and more from 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Sundays on Lincoln Road in Miami Beach, from Meridian to Washington avenues.
Market Tuesdays at CityPlace Doral a farmers market at the open-air shopping center with more than 15 vendors selling fresh produce, local honey, artisan breads, prepared foods, and handmade items. 5-9 p.m. on Tuesdays, CityPlace Doral Fountain Plaza, 8300 NW 36 St., Doral.
Miami Beach-Normandy Village
- This market is currently closed.
In the past, this farmers market has operated from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturdays year-round at the Normandy Isle Fountain, 7802 Rue Vendome.
- This market is reopening Nov. 14, 2020.
At the Village of Palmetto Bay market you’ll be strolling through aisles of fresh produce and support local growers, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. every Saturday at Coral Reef Park, 7895 SW 152nd St., on the southeast corner by the volleyball courts. Call or e-mail Scott Miller at 305-778-7921 or email@example.com for more details.
- Operating as a drive-thru market.
Enjoy artisan baker goods, fresh produce, gourmet specialties and more from 8 a.m.-2 p.m. Sundays year-round at Pinecrest Gardens, 3211 Anderson Road.
The South Miami Farmers Market run by Urban Oasis Project provides produce, local honey, orchids and bromeliads, breads and crackers, fresh juices and more. EBT cards are accepted, with EBT funds doubled up to $10 per user. The market is open from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturdays between City Hall and the Library, 6130 Sunset Dr. Free parking at City Hall on SE 72 St.
Village of Merrick Park
The Farmer’s Market at Merrick Park offers local produce and homemade, homestyle artisan products from a variety of local vendors around Miami. Open on Sundays from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.; located at 358 Lorenzo Ave., Coral Gables. Mask wearing and social distancing guidelines are being followed.
Weekly artisanal market with a variety of locally made food and other artisan products from local vendors around Miami. Open Fridays from 2-9 p.m. at St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church, 2750 McFarlane Rd., Coconut Grove. Mask wearing and social distancing guidelines are being followed. Click here to RSVP.
Weekly farmer’s market at Vizcaya Museum & Gardens operated by Urban Oasis Project. Shop for local produce and honey, locally prepared foods, orchids and bromeliads, breads and crackers, fresh juices and more. EBT cards are accepted, with EBT funds doubled up to $10 per user. Open Sundays 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., 3601 S. Biscayne Blvd.
Got a farmers market to list? Submit your info with a photo here.
Farmer’s Markets To Go: Find fresh produce from Miami vendors here
Hey, fans of farmers’ markets: Now you can find artisanal and organic products from some South Florida vendors all under one umbrella.
More Food Resources
- National Pi Day 2021: Celebrate with deals on pizza & pies
- Papa John’s: 50% off pizza when Miami Heat wins
- Krispy Kreme: Buy Original Glazed Dozen, get another for free
- Sonic: Sip on half-priced drinks & slushes every day
- Pizza Hut: Get large, three-topping pizza for just $10
- McDonald’s: Try new Crispy Chicken Sandwich for free
- Farmers markets: See which are open throughout Miami
- Free food distributions in South Florida – UPDATED
- Subway: Get promo code for BOGO footlong subs!
- Panera Bread offers promo code for $5 off
More Useful Resources
- Where to get a COVID vaccine in Miami-Dade – UPDATED
- What’s open in Miami? Check status here
- New ways to promote business and events (or find them)
- ACA reopens: Sign up for health insurance now
- Free food distributions in South Florida – UPDATED
- Miami-Dade Parks & Rec has seasonal jobs (plus other positions in Miami)
- Free Zoom backgrounds for Miami & beyond: Universities, hotspots, sports & more
- Miami face masks: Represent your city in style with these facial coverings
- Check out Miami On The Cheap’s special coupons page
- Special offers for teachers – UPDATED
Pinecrest, FL 33156
Coral Gables, FL 33134
Palmetto Bay, FL 33157
Miami, FL 33129
Doral, FL 33166